1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Can I let them Know it's for Real?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Orange Bananas, Aug 12, 2014.

1. Orange Bananas

I want to transition SO BADLY. It just feels horrible being female and I want it to change. I'm worried about school, though. What hurdles will I have to jump through to get called my damn name? What about bathrooms and locker rooms? I use the female varieties and everybody knows me. Male locker rooms- everybody knows me. How can I just be male without everybody finding some reason for me not to be? Can I ever even be seen as male without moving, which my family can't afford? :help:

2. Tai

Tai

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I would say to transition as much as you can and make yourself look as convincing as possible. Then dare anyone to question you. That's what I wanted to do this year, but my mom still won't let me cut my long hair and that's what's holding me back (with my hair there's no way I could pass). If you look confident, chances are less people will find you an easy target to pick on, make fun of, and ask questions.