1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bi Gendered?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Jepherry, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Jepherry

Hello,

I posted on the this forum once before, In that post I said I was a 22 year old male, I have a girlfriend and I thought up until a few weeks ago I was bi. I started thinking about men more then women more and more. I started to wonder if I was gay, (I have been with a women but never with a man). I told her about this and we had some arguments and now she is wanting me to find out for sure. As am I, I am trying to find LGBT groups and stuff to join to meet people but it has been slow going.

I have always liked cross dressing (another part of myself) but lately I did it full out. I dressed up completely like a women (I have never done it 100% before) and it felt good and right. I sort of had another personality come out when I cross dressed. Her name is Cassandra, she is apparently boy crazy. My voice got softer when I was her and I just felt completely different.

So I am wondering this, am I gay? bi? or maybe bi gendered? I just feel so lost right now and so out of control. I like going full drag, I didn't expect to like it as much as I did. Is that normal for a gay man? or Bi sexual? Or maybe it is irrelevant of my sexual orientation.I also want to make something clear, I do not want a sex change or have even considered it. There are times when I am happy to be male and enjoy being so. But I also enjoy dressing and acting more female. Any help would be wonderful!

Thank you for reading!

Jeph

2. Takine

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I share much of that, except having a relationship lol.
    Haven't name the chick side yet, wrote a story kind of about it, but yeah it does sound like you're bi gendered.
    You're not gay if you like both, you're bi, bisexuality fluctuates I find, sometimes I like one more then the other but I can fall in love with either.
    Interestingly enough I seem to lust after women but have only ever fallen in love with men.
    I have a weird mix thing where I keep my hair long since it looks horribly wrong for it to be short, but then I have a beard and admire it in the mirror.
    I am a weird human being, and hey it's nice to see someone else shares at least some of my pondering.

3. Tai

Tai

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You sound bigender or at least androgynous. I'd say genderfluid but it seems like you like being one or the other, correct? Not much in between?

Also, you said you feel comfortable being a male. Do you cross dress because you feel comfortable being a woman as well? Do you wish you had a woman's breast yourself? Cross dressing and feeling like you're the opposite gender (permanent or only sometimes) are not the same thing. For instance, tomboys and/or butch lesbians may like to cross dress, but they still completely identify with their gender, which is female. When your female side comes out, do you feel like a female and want to be called one? Or do you still feel like a man, but wearing woman's clothes?