1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cheap Chest Binders!

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Temoshi, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Temoshi

Hey all,

So I did some digging for chest binders... I looked around, and some came close to $20-$30 on some sites I found one day, but doing the search again today brought up a discount site:
    Buckle Short Chest Breathable Buckle Short Chest Binder Trans Lesbian Tomboy-in Bustiers & Corsets from Apparel & Accessories on Aliexpress.com

So I found my size, and considering I do have large boobs, I went for the largest (after measuring of course).

This will help me so much since I didn't want to spend lots of money. I would have just made one myself had it not been so inexpensive online, but that takes time.

I think, for me, considering I admired clothing on flat-chested people for a long time, and I could never like my own chest. Also, with some research, I also found that a double-mastectomy can lower your sex drive, which is perfect! As a libidoist Asexual, I do NOT like my own libido... makes me feel sick after relieving myself every time it peaks. So yeah, I will look into it over time. I want to read more on testimonials and experiences.

I don't know where to look, because it's all news articles and sex-this and sex-that about the double-mastectomy. Considering it can lower the sex drive, it's looking more appealing to me lately. It's something I was looking into researching into the Nerves of Walsh, etc...

I think the Nerves of Walsh would be the extreme route, but anyways, this option could be good if I really like having a flat chest. Might even try a walk in the park wearing the binder if I feel comfortable with it.

2. Dapper

I don't want to be Mr. Pessimist, but a cheap binder won't last you long. It could also be dangerous if the material isn't something like spandex, as it won't stretch when you breathe. Trust me, I had a cheap binder, wasn't worth it. The thing was already too worn out to wear after just two months. I suggest trying to save up the $30 for a proper binder (like from Underworks, a very reliable site - also where I got my new binder after the cheap one gave out on me). Good luck, don't forget to take care of your body!

3. Temoshi

Perhaps, but I'm scrounging my earnings. I am living to the point where I can end up not being able to afford food, so I can't afford anything more. It's just a trail run for the meantime.

4. earthlvr510

try transactive's in a bind program, you can apply for a free binder. I just donated mine, they seem like an awesome group of people. There are a couple of other sites like them that donate gently used binders, they just seemed like the best. Good luck!

5. Temoshi

Sadly I over-qualify... I'm over 21 now, at 27. Considering I never came out when I was a teenager (not only from phobia of surgery, but also because I felt people would judge me from my disorder) I took a long time to really come to terms with it. It makes sense to me now, considering I always seem to dream of myself as a flat-chested female, or (such as last night) dream I am a guy.

I mean, I don't put a gender on myself in my dreams even. Nor do I find I fit into a gender, I just don't feel any different about who I am. However, when I wake up, I could feel my physical body (my chest) reminding me I'm a woman.

Perhaps I'm more genderless than Agender, but I still consider myself Agender because of how much I don't give a crap. But in all honesty, I can't stand my boobs, they're so big, and if I get reduction, I'd rather get a double-mastectomy instead of wasting my time.

Glorious is the research I did on the fact that it can lower the sex drive. How happy I would me, as both Agender and Asexual, to be rid of them if I do come to that point. Even if I may feel shock with them gone temporarily, I will feel so much better, and even look the way I always wanted to.

Though since it's been some time since I actually gave it some thought as I ignored it for years, I need to really get a hold of it.

Wish I could apply for a free binder, I'm poor, and I've been struggling with other problems and hurdles over the years. Plenty of prejudice from just having a mental disorder, because my highschool was full of judgemental b---- teachers.

And for a long time I just remained confused and puzzled over how people talk to me or treat me, and let me say, to heck with these boobs if I finally get to that point.