1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what are deez feelings?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by jaska, Aug 17, 2014.

1. jaska

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I still havnt quite got past the questioning stage, so I still doubt myself a lot. But I'm not actually sure that its JUST doubts and it might be something else too. :confused:Anyway, these episodes of doubt usually get triggered when I'm over thinking stuff, analysing my past, or when I dwell too long on the "feeling like a gender" thing. When I'm thinking about the "feeling like a gender" topic, I'll sometimes think that I'm starting to feel like a girl, and this trigger is always the worst. When I get triggered, I'll start to feel really sick in the pit of my stomach, and if I'm alone, I'll usually cry. I get extremely depressed, and sometimes I feel like I need to hurt myself to feel better. The thoughts running through my head are like, "you're a fake, you just want attention" "no no no i AM a boy I AM a boy..." "I hate this i hate this, why couldn't I have just been born with a male body?!" "I fucking hate everyone, you have no idea who I am, what I'm going through, go away go away go away..."
    it really sucks, and the sheer thought of living as a girl again and forgetting all my gender issues just burns me from the core of my heart, and I become so incredibly angry I want to hurt everyone I see, but its not their fault, I know. It's one of the worst feelings I've ever known, and just reading over what I've written now i realise this is way more than just doubting myself but what do you guys think the hell is up with me??:tears::help:

2. Dakeli27

If you're questioning yourself that much, I suggest going to someone you can trust and getting their support.

3. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    There's nothing wrong with you. I feel the same way.

When I was younger, I wasn't your stereotypical little boy. I was like a little girl - who my parents wanted to be. They dressed me up in pretty little dresses and gave me pretty little toys to play with, and I didn't care.

But does that make me less of a man? Ha. Hell to the fuck no.

Do I wish I was born a cis man? Yes. I do. The thought of being a cis woman seems to make me feel sick - does it make you feel sick too?

Yet, I constantly wonder, is it because I'm just seeking attention? Or am I really just a frustrated boy in this female body?

Remember that being transgender does not mean you have to be upset about your body 24/7. When I look down in the shower, sometimes I laugh, because my body seems so foreign to me. When I look at myself in the mirror, I get this awkward half-smirk, because it's just so damn funny how alien I look.

Yet, I don't feel upset. In fact, it fuels me. It makes me work harder. Transition is my goal. I'm studying harder and taking school more seriously now because of that. A proud example of taking what should upset me to motivate me instead.

It's probably going to be difficult, but it's worth a try. Not sure where you are in life, but some motivation and ambition will help, I think.

Good luck, dude.