1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Neutrois clarification

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Lucaaa, Aug 17, 2014.

1. Lucaaa

Out Status:
    A few people
    I just found out about the word "neutrois" a few months ago and only in the past few days have I thought it applied to me.

I thought a neutrois person was somebody who got their body altered to be neutral. i.e. I though it was a sex option, between male and female. Now I'm researching it more, and finding that a lot of neutrois individuals identify as genderless, agender, etc.

After a few weeks of hell, I decided to transition from female to neutrois, but I don't feel genderless. I feel that I am internally genderfluid (moving between feminine and masculine), and want a neutral or androgynous body because I feel that would best reflect my inner identity out of the options available.

Is there a different word to describe the transition I'd like to go through? Or is neutrois the one?

2. Kai LD

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Genderfluid, or androgynous seem appropriate.

3. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

I would say you are genderfluid and will have altered your body. Neutrois being the transexual version of agender is a common myth, but not necessarily true. Neutrois simply means feeling you have no gender. Wether someone who feels that way chooses to identify as neutrois or agender is up to them, there isn't a precisely defined difference.

4. darkcomesoon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, I would say you are genderfluid if that is how you feel internally. Your body will be neutral, but physical transition or lack thereof doesn't define your gender.

5. Lucaaa

Out Status:
    A few people
    Any ideas as to where this myth may have originated from?