1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don't know where to put this

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by ember, Aug 17, 2014.

1. ember

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So. Some of you may remember me. I joined almost a year ago. I madean appearance again in January, then disappeared again. So, I just wanted to come back here to tell you all that I'm doing okay. Not great, but not bad. It's okay. I won't come on here often at all. The reason I've disappeared so much is because my dad has a system "YourSafetyNet" on the family computer that blocks potentially "harmful" websites. It has EC as "sexblocked". I'm borrowing my mom's laptop right now, but I often wont be able to.So that's what happened to me.

2. Dakeli27

Well, if you're out to your parents, tell them about this site. Most protection programs have an option to manually allow a site.

3. Candace

Well, it's good to see you again after such a long time (I love your username name/avatar combo by the way). I think that you should explain to your parents the site that you're using, which is EC, and have them read the Code of Conduct in order to assured. Show them that EC doesn't even come close to being a dating, sex chat site or whatever you want to call it.

4. Kai LD

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's great to meet you. I hope you can get your parents to not be so strict about something like a super helpful website if they can accept you for who you are. (*hug*)

5. ember

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I want to try to ask my dad to change it, but... erk. I dunno. In fact he hasn't really been that supportive in the first place. He doesn'that me which is better than I had hoped, but he's still not exactly helpful... I guess I'll try talking about it with him later. Wish meluck.