1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some boys at college...

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by itsAli, Aug 19, 2014.

1. itsAli

So I recently came out as transgender on facebook, now everyone was really supportive, except a small group of guys I know who are refusing to use male pronouns or think of me as male, because they think I'm really hot, and if they consider me male, it'll 'make them gay'
    Slowly turning guys gay, the agender is working!

2. itsAli

*agenda, whoops

3. Ada M7

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well, men in general are attracted to feminine features - even though some deny it this includes if they are on extremely feminine and fit men who crossdress.

I know this because I have been involved in more than one coversation with, "Omg she is so hot!" "That's a guy..." "No dude! She is hot!! Hey baby!!! Omg!!!" "Told you." "Shut up." "You like the men in dresses...bwahahaha!" :slight_smile:

So, until you start looking a bit more gruff, that group will likely have a hard time getting over your attractiveness and thus accepting you as something they would not want to have sex with (their own pathetic insecurity). With that said... Being so hot you might make them gay... I'd take that as a compliment from some people lol.

4. Owl333

Owl333 Guest

If they're only on Facebook just block them, in real life I would just ignore them. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride:

5. clockworkfox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey, they won't be able to avoid the truth forever!

You can do what I do - when they try and woo me like a lady I tell them they're gay. :grin: