1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Extremely Concerned for My Well Being

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Snidi, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Snidi

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I'm not sure, but either way, I'm flipping out.

After a year of unemployment, I'm scheduled to work abroad in a few weeks and I've placed my eggs in this basket- my flight will be booked any second now, the clock is ticking. So there won't be any therapists I think I can even see, let alone gender therapists.

And I hate to admit it, but I feel like the gender dysphoria is getting worse. This popped up out of nowhere, and I'm not sure what to do. I want to experiment with cross dressing, but I'll be living with other people, and doubt I could experiment much. I just.....can't find the courage to admit this to anyone in real life, because I don't understand these feelings and am absolutely TERRIFIED to reveal them.

On top of sleep problems, a heartbreak (Ugh.), and social anxiety/loneliness due to sensitivity, I now have this I need to deal with. And frankly- I'm not sure if I can cope anymore. Please, please help- any advice at all is essential at this point.

2. Kaylen

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think you might have to begin with small steps, and start to accept who you are as a person.

Try simple things at first, like maybe a little bit of some make-up, and some feminine clothing that could, if worse came to worse "pass" as male clothing.

As for those latter things, it takes time. I myself have suffered from a multitude of -fun- disorders, including depression and anorexia. If you ever need help feel free to send me a message. Part of it is just small steps and accepting who you are as a person - what other people think of you is nothing in comparison.