1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ambiguous bottom dysphoria?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Maniacal Magpie, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Maniacal Magpie

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hello, I feel very consistent with my desire to have breasts and the idea of being a woman in general. I haven't crossdressed yet but my friends on the teamspeak server switched to female pronouns. It feels great and they have noticed a dramatic change of behavior for the better. But I feel very conflicted for what I want downstairs. It tends to seesaw, I don't hate my penis and sometimes it feels proper but I want a vagina sometimes. I feel conflicted and the only consensus I have is that I hate my testicles. I have had no sexual encounters but I tend to lean towards women and I have not attempted to penetrate my self from behind yet mostly because I don't want the challenge of hiding a dildo from my parents. Has anyone else felt conflicted downstairs?

2. KayJay

I get conflicted as well. I usually never think that I like it, just that it will save a lot of hassle if I don't get SRS. I mean to get it covered here I have to jump through loads of hoops, so it is either that or save up a load of money. Or I can just get by with what I have even if I don't like it.

I wish I could snap my fingers and have it change :s

3. Kai LD

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Still have no idea if I want to do SRS even though I am positive I want everything else... I'm a lot more indifferent now then I used to be.

4. Maniacal Magpie

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    It's still pretty early for me to define all aspects of myself I guess. It's only been about 5 months since I started to consider myself as transgendered and started asking questions I need to ask.

Does HRT affect your desire on the matter? Cause right now as it stands I don't seem to like having erections most of the time and I definitely don't feel having so much junk down there as comfortable. Maybe my feelings toward keeping it is tied to me still having testosterone?

#4 Maniacal Magpie, Aug 25, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2014
  5. Princess Danica

I feel similar about downstairs. If I could snap my fingers, or rub a magic lamp and get a wish, I would be a full blown woman. But since I can't do that, I have to think really hard about everything, and decided if I truly want to do it and deal with money and hassles. That's why I'm just a crossdresser, for now at least. I like my penis, I do... but I know anal sex can be a pain in the ass (no pun intended) to prep for, making sure you're squeaky clean and stuff. With a vagina, a guy wouldn't have to worry about poop lol. So on one hand it's like... penis? Other hand it's like... but vagina? Jerking off? or poop-free sex? Lol

I definitely want boobs tho. Oh do I want boobs..... soo bad..............

6. Maniacal Magpie

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    To stave off my top dysphoria and hide it from my parents I stuff two shirts up to my chest and then go to sleep with that. Sometimes I do this immediately after work. I have not had the pleasure of wearing proper fake boobs.

7. Princess Danica

What do you mean you stuff 2 shirts? Under another shirt? Like roll them up under the other shirt? I'm curious to try this tonight... cuz I'm going to be in about an hour.

8. Maniacal Magpie

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Yeah, I have not other options without increasing my ninja skills in hiding certain items. Even if I could there have been times where my mother keeps accidentally opening my packages. Granted it is mostly her poor eyesight.

9. Princess Danica

Oh, well I actually sleep shirtless because it's more comfortable, so I guess I could try to roll up a couple shirts but I don't know what will happen if I don't put another shirt on over them. Actually now that I think about it, using my imagination to feel the sensation of having those shirts rolled up while I'm sleeping... feels SO NICE omg....... thank you for this idea (*hug*)

10. Maniacal Magpie

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    You're welcome, when I first started doing this I accidentally fell asleep in my bed while I still had them. I meant to take them out. When I woke up with them still there I was so happy and relaxed. It was the best morning ever.

11. Princess Danica

I bet it was :slight_smile: oooh im so doing this tonight lol

12. KayJay

Actually I think it may have. I super super rarely get erections now, generally I only get one if I really force myself to. I think it has somehow helped because that was one of the bigger problems (no pun intended :s). I mean when I see it I still get bad feelings like I want it gone but it is a lot easier to ignore because it doesn't decide to randomly grow anymore. So I guess I am sort of the opposite, now that I am on hormones it isn't as bothersome because it is easier to ignore that it is there. Granted when I have a reason to think about it being there it still disturbs me.

I think I will eventually end up getting SRS done.

I used to be really eager to get breasts. I know what you guys are feeling, the first time I actually noticed growth it was great! By this point in time though I just feel crappy about it because I feel like they are too small. Now I am just having girl body image issues, which I suppose in a way is actually good?

Thank you for sharing your thoughts in this thread, it has actually made me think really deep about some things that I thought were bad and turn them into good things to think about.

13. Tai

Tai

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm sorry you're conflicted. If I could magically make myself a fully-functioning penis, that would be lovely; however, I'm sometimes glad I can't because I would be awfully embarrassed to get a boner. (It's bad enough with periods, but at least the public can't see them!) Wouldn't it be great if you could switch between them by the snap of the fingers? Odd thought, I know... But I would only want male genitals half the time; for their functions. The "feeling of it there" or the seeing it would be useless for me. Needless to say, the packers don't help my dysphoria. So I have conflicting emotions about the downstairs as well. You're not alone on that.