1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Truth stranger than fiction.

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Kimika, Aug 26, 2014.

1. Kimika

Just wanted to share a strange experience I had today(kinda yesterday since I work at night). I currently struggle with issues of isolation and deep emotional barriers that I have built. I came out to a few friends that I trusted implicitly and it felt like some of those barriers were starting to break down.

On the way home from work, I felt somewhat overwhelmed by these feelings and came to tears, only a couple. I also had this feeling of emptiness in my heart or chest. I don't know what to attribute this to, anxiety, depression, or whatever. Strangely enough this somehow comforted me, it meant that I am actually starting to feel like I'm alive again and not just existing. It also felt to me an affirmation of my thoughts of being transgender because it felt to me that I am not complete as I am now.

2. Kai LD

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    When you suppress emotions for a long time they can hammer down all at once. It can be very cathartic though too. Hope everything keeps improving. (*hug*)