1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Packing With A Sock?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Saucey, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Saucey

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I've seen so many people and places on the Internet talk about men packing using socks. But nowhere really explains how to do this or how well it works. I tried just...giving it a go until something felt right, and nothing ever really did. This could of course just be due to my lack of knowledge on how the male anatomy is uh, positioned. Has anyone else tried this that can give some insight?

2. HappyGirlLucky

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't have experience with packing (obviously), but I've always assumed you dudes just put a sock in there to get the bulge and that's that. That should be good enough for jeans at least, right? Not sure how that would look if you're going to be in underwear.

Maybe take a look at some underwear models and try to copy what that looks like?

3. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There are videos on youtube explaining how to pack with a sock. One I saw was rolling it up and securing it, but I don't know if there are others that stray away from it too much.

4. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I dunno. Packing boobs with a sock doesn't do well either...

5. Saucey

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I couldn't find any that were with JUST socks other than one guy who went to extremes by making an anatomically correct penis and balls with five socks.

---------- Post added 27th Aug 2014 at 02:27 PM ----------

I'm not too concerned with someone seeing me in my underwear. Its definitely more to just look correct with pants on. But I guess my problem is maybe I just don't know how thick to make it or where it actually goes in position on my body? Lol. I feel like it's too narrow...but then it's too wide...and then I think I put it too high up...but then if I lower it I don't see a difference...etc, etc.

6. Acm

Acm Guest

I usually just take a small sock and roll it up and kinda put it in my underwear then adjust in the mirror. You can secure it with a safety clip too

7. Saucey

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Do you fold it over or just like roll it up into a cylindrical shape? And how do you position it?

8. Acm

Acm Guest

I roll it into sort of a cylindrical shape. It's kind of hard to explain how I position it, I usually just put it in and then adjust in a mirror until it looks natural, not too far back or visible.

9. Saucey

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I guess I have to do some more research on what 'natural' looks like then though haha. I can't figure out how it's even supposed to look or how/where to place it to begin with. I tried placing it like in line with my lady bits and couldn't tell a difference. So I placed it up more (so the bottom was like in line with my clit area) and that just looked weird. But what the hell do I know :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Thanks for the help.

10. JacobZ

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Packing with Socks - This guy explains how he packs with a sock. I packed first time looking his vid and it was kinda useful.

11. A sock kind of just looks like a roll you stole from a buffet in your pants, I would maybe fill a condom with liquid latex, or even water for temporary use. You would have to be careful, but it most likely would be fine.

12. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

I'm given to understand that there are photos on the internet that may explain how the male anatomy is positioned. You might really have to look though.

13. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Chase Ross made a video on how to make a packer out of gel and condoms, but I don't know much how the placement works or how it would work with a harness.

14. Saucey

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Wouldn't that break?! 0_o

15. stormborn

usually you double up the condoms, and condoms don't break that easily, anyways.