1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am Feminine

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by willycubed28, Aug 30, 2014.

1. willycubed28

Okay so here is where I am at a crossroads, and I want to see what everyone thinks. I am gay. I love having male parts, but internally I identify as a woman. If I am ever in a relationship I want to take on the woman's role. I want to be a housewife. Getting men to understand that is pretty difficult, because a lot of men I have found don't get that concept. They think that just because I am a guy and externally I identify as a man, that internally I should be a man too. For me it doesn't work that way. How do I get a man to see that? Or am I just wrong for feeling the way I feel? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

All advice is welcome. If you are a masculine guy though let me know what you think of this as well. Would you be able to go along with this?

2. Dakeli27

You can never be wrong for feeling how you feel. I wouldn't necessarily say you're trans*, however, because it seems to me that you aren't uncomfortable with what you're like physically, you just adopt a more feminine role in a relationship, which is perfectly normal.

3. willycubed28

My thing is why can't some masculine guys understand that?

4. oh my god I

That is a good question. :c I like to believe there are but I don't know

5. willycubed28

So, I have come to the realization of something major in my life. I want to physically be a man, but internally I am a woman. I have accepted that part of myself. If a man doesn't want to be with me because of that then that is his loss. I am much more than just a guy who happens to be a woman internally. It feels great to actually confirm this to myself. It is something I have known for a long time but never really accepted it about myself.

6. Kai LD

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey I'm glad you learned something about yourself! :thumbsup: