1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tomorrow is the day.

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by CallMeChristian, Sep 8, 2014.

1. Tomorrow, I am walking into school with a baggy tee, nice jeans, dress shoes, and two sports bras. My first attempt at fully "binding" in public. I always wore a sports bra to make my breasts appear smaller but, tomorrow, I'm wearing two or three of them. I can't wait. I'm showering right now and then I'm picking out what cologne I'm going to wear. I have never felt this happy. :eusa_danc

*note that while I would like to order a binder online, I am only 16 so I don't have the money or an address to get it shipped to without my parents finding out.

2. KayJay

You could get a P.O Box to have it shipped to couldn't you? Either way that is really exciting! Thank you for spreading the happiness :slight_smile:

3. AsheTheHuman

Good luck! Don't let anyone give you any shit! I'm nervous as shit for the day I come into school looking androgynous, and I don't even know when tat day will happen. You're quite the inspiration to me, so good luck! (*hug*) <3

4. SockPuppet

This was made yesterday...so that must mean today's the day! Best of luck! You'll kickass!

5. looking for me

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    what she said:icon_bigg

6. JustJJx

YAY, hope you had a fab day ^_^

7. Entrian

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Let us know how it went!! Hope your day is going as well as planned!!!

8. It went fabulously! I am on the school newspaper and, a lot of the other staff members are LGBT so they sent me support throughout the day. I did of course get nasty looks and even an "Wtf?!" Walking down the hall but, no homophobic slurs! While I wasn't bonded as tightly as I wanted, it's okay. I felt amazing. Thank you all for the love and support. <3

9. JustJJx

That's wonderful to hear ^_^
    Aye, people will always look unfortunately, but they're are just jealous they can't express who they are :wink: