1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I feel guilty.

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by rushofpower, Sep 9, 2014.

1. rushofpower

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I have feminine traces yet masculine traces in my persona, and it's disturbing, since it's a weird mix, is that normal? I must admit that I have a taste for masculine men (I'm submissive you could say) but they don't even like any feminine trace. And yet again, I want to do acting, which also seems to reject feminity. I hope I wasn't too confusing. Help?

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
  3. darkcomesoon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's definitely normal to have feminine and masculine parts of your personality. I doubt there is anyone who is always 100% feminine or 100% masculine. Some people just have a closer to equal mix of femininity and masculinity than others. It doesn't necessarily mean you're trans* or anything like that. Lots of people have a mix of masculinity and femininity.

I'm sorry it's hard finding a masculine guy that will like both the masculine and the feminine parts of your personality, but I'm sure they exist. Not all masculine men have the same preference in guys, and I'm sure there are some who are in to guys that are just like you.

4. AsheTheHuman

Definitely take a look at the link, and if you think that sounds like you, feel free to hit me up with any questions about it! And if not, tell us a bit more! We'll try our darndest to help you figure yourself out. Good luck! <3 (*hug*) (P.S. I'm submissive, too, lol.)