1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can trans feeling disappear entirely?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Belieber, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Belieber

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I've wanted to a be a girl since I was 11. I wasn't making a lot of friends with people, and was sort of like an introvert. I had a unique way of thinking and felt that boys and girls should get along together. However, in an Asian country, this wasn't happening much. Thus, I had no friends, literally none, and developed depression by about the age of 12.

I'm currently suffering from depression still at 16, and my trans feeling seem to disappear as a very major exam approach. I guess the feelings disappear because both seems life-changing, getting a degree and being a girl are both life-changing hence, due to my stress towards the incoming major exam, my trans feeling seems to be put on hold.

But I somehow can't recall why I wanted to be a girl anymore for about the past 2 months, maybe due to stress or mental blockage? Did my brain just became more developed or can trans feeling disappear entirely and suddenly?

2. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

Hey, just dropping by to say that not all Asian countries are the same as yours so don't generalise them.

Bye

3. Kaylen

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think they (I'm sorry for using a gender neutral pronoun, I was not sure as to your preference.) were more referring to a common cultural aspect. Men, in most country's, still have at least a little more power than women.

And those sorts of things are life-changing. You might have never been trans - and may have actually been a 'phase,' but as you said, you are under a lot of stress. I would take the time to consider who and what you want as a person and your future, and come back to it when you feel less stressed, and are more collected.

Ultimately, it's your life, and how you feel.

4. Lina13

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning

I agree.
    We go through major changes in puberty and things may change or develop.You are still young, you will figure things out in the future.(*hug*)

5. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

My dysphoria waxes and wanes, but I always want to change what gender I'm perceived as.