1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What am I? (maybe 15+ thread...)

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by JessicaWolfess, Sep 13, 2014.

1. JessicaWolfess

Hi, ever since I went through puberty I felt.....weird. Around 13-14 I was straight although questioning 15 I was bi and 16-18 I was gay but questioning. I love men sexually and romantically, I love penises and testes and "playing" with them. I'm not really a fan of vagina, if a girl offered me sex and we had a condom I would probably do it but it doesn't explicitly turn me on like a guys hole and privates.......One part of a woman I do like though are her breasts......I always feel like a pervert when I say this but this site is a place of understanding right? Well I love breasts especially bigger ones.....and can masturbate to them a swell >.<. now here's were I get to why I'm posting this on gender identity instead of any other board, Sure I love other women's breasts and would love to feel them, carress them and play with them......with a willing girl of course I'm no rapist...but what turns me on more is fantasies of having breasts....big breasts and having my significant other play with them. Every since I was 13 I wanted to crossdress, and I masturbated to youtube videos of cross dressers even though I couldn't convince myself I liked guys.....and to this day I still have that desire to wear women's clothing though now a days I feel like it's more than crossdressing........every so oftend I have this strong desire to be a women, to go out in public in girls clothes and be accepted instead of frowned apon. Now I have always been more attracted to men than women.......but I have a MASSIVE soft spot for trans girls that have only been growing bigger......it's almost double when I fantasies about being in a lesbian relationship with a trans girl.....as a trans girl. But don't get me wrong I'm not attracted to there bodies......I'm also highly attracted to there emotions, I want to have a trans girlfriend and have her be able to tell me anything and have her cry on my shoulder if she needs to. I also love being called female pronouns like she, her, girlfriend, wife, I had my last boyfriend call me that and I absolutely love it, I don't know how to describe it but it makes me happy and blushy and butterflies in my tummy-y. I don't know......I'm confused with both my gender and sexuallity and when I think about it and know I cannot change anything about my body and have to have long distance relationships and boyfriends behind my parents back cause I still live with them.....it makes me deppresed. I guess I consider myself bisexual and emotionally and mentally female but physically male. I know some of you have probabbly got offended by this thread and think I'm a pervert, and yes I know my grammar and punctuation is bad....but this has been on my mind forever and I just wanted to vent how I truely feel and maybe get some support or something.

2. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If you're questioning your gender, I recommend you sort that out before you go into the sticky label stuff, because it affects that as well.

The question is: Do you want to perceived as female out of sexual situations?

If not, then it's a fetish, not a gender identity.

However, you may also be genderfluid - which means that you alternate between being male, being female, neither, both, etc. You can also be non-binary, which is basically anyone who doesn't fit into the binary male/female.

Some crossdressers also prefer to be called she/her while they are crossdressing, but they consider themselves cis men.

So I guess I'm asking: How do you see yourself? Do you see yourself as a woman?

3. JessicaWolfess

I don't want to be a woman just for the sexual aspects. I honestly feel like I'd be happier as a girl, Like I belong in that gender more than male. I know I'm a very sexually active person with alot of fetishes but this is not one of them. I want to be seen as a woman, I want to be accepted as a woman.

4. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Sounds like you're a trans woman, then, but you shouldn't just take my word for it. Do some more research, and if it fits you, then that's great. But don't rush it - you still have time. :slight_smile:

As for your sexual orientation, I'll base it off as if your gender is female, but:

You mention that you are emotionally and mentally attracted to women, but only physically attracted to men?

You can be homoromantic and heterosexual, which basically just means that you are romantically attracted to women only, but sexually attracted to men only.

5. JessicaWolfess

My sexuality is confusing, But I would say I'm bi. I'm also very attracted to trans woman no matter what stage of transition they are in. Almost as much as men. I could also date and have sexual encounters with biological women but they do not turn me on as much as men and trans women. I hope that made sense and wasn't offensive....I would rather be in a lesbian relationship with another trans woman than anyone else because of the emotional understanding and stuff..

#5 JessicaWolfess, Sep 13, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2014
  6. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, I'm not really a trans woman, so I can't say if it was offensive or not. But you're being honest, and I'm sure people will understand. So don't worry.

From what you said, it does seem that you're bisexual. Just explore it if you're confused - that's the best way to sort out things.

A while ago, there was a guy who said that he was attracted to women and trans men, but not cisgender men. So you aren't alone in that aspect.

7. JessicaWolfess

Thanks for the support.