1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

STPs?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Logan0001, Sep 14, 2014.

1. Logan0001

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hey everyone, I was just wondering how an ftm would use an stp. Do you use it and then just pull it off and rinse it in the sink? There are also some really realistic prosthetics, that I think you glue on, how would those work for the whole stand to pee thing?

2. Entrian

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've never heard of ones using glue, but for the most part STP's are flexible and you can just roll them up and put them in your bag or pocket and pull out when you need to use the bathroom. You can rinse them off in the sink yes.

The really realistic prosthetics MAY not be STPs. I would check to make sure they include that function, but if they do I would assume they work about the same as all other STPs

3. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

4. cumberbatched

Yeah, I just watched this video earlier! I love Alex Bertie, and although I don't personally need an stp this was very helpful in understanding. :slight_smile:

5. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

Alex is awesome. I have watched all of his videos.

6. itsAli

I know Alex in real life, his boyfriend Jake helped me out when I was questioning my gender identity :slight_smile: