1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Awesome_trans_girl13

Out Status:
    All but family
    im hoping i could get some help on this because i want to hide my genitals and i have tride gaffs but they always hurt, am i wearing it wrong, or is it somthing else. please help!!!:bang::bang::bang::bang:

2. KayJay

I actually just made one last night. I had to kind of readjust and eventually it stopped hurting, just kind of felt awkward, I am sure if I wear it a lot I will get used to it. Maybe you just need to try readjusting a bit more?

3. Awesome_trans_girl13

Out Status:
    All but family
    i tried that, it still kept hurting even with sewing the sock in place.

4. SockPuppet

Well if you're sewing a sock onto yourself, clearly that's why it hurts. :roflmao:

Sorry, bad joke.

Seriously, though, it can be uncomfortable. Thing One and Thing Two aren't a big fan of being shoved back up into your body cavity after they've descended. Best way to go about it, I think, is make sure you're relaxed (important, you want "it" as small as it can get), and ideally sitting down. On the toilet works. While sitting down, pull up the gaff as high on your legs as you can in that sitting position. Then you have to reach down and push Thing One & Two up into your body cavity (uncomfortable, I know). Then get everything else as far back between your legs as possible, and pull the gaff the rest of the way on, securing everything in place. I found there was some trial and error to it at first. It shouldn't hurt, but a dull uncomfortableness is to be expected, and can be ignored eventually.

Or that's my experience at least.

5. Awesome_trans_girl13

Out Status:
    All but family
    Well when i did that i felt an intense pain...

6. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You might have a look at this from 4:20 (I would definetly not use tape...) and the comment from terminatrix:
    How To: Tucking MtF - YouTube

All at your own risk... too tight tucking and/or for too long time might not be healty...

7. Miss Emma

Miss Emma Guest

Actually, I am a size 5 or 7 (brand depending) and what I do is use a pair of bikini bottoms in size xs... sounds uncomfortable, but not so much. Tuck, pull em up, voila!