1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused about Gender (HELP)

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by vuze1994, Sep 19, 2014.

1. vuze1994

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I have always identified myself has a straight male but over the past year . I have started to dress up wearing my sisters clothes whenever i get the chance and in the past two months i started trying on makeup too and when i put it on i like the way i look . When i know my family will be out for most of the day i like to put on woman's clothes and makeup and just stay in them for a while . I just wondering if anyone could give me ant advice or help on helping me understand if this is just something i like to do or if its more than that. I also have certain mannerisms such as anytime i go to the toilet i always sit down and i have had people ask me if im gay because of the way i act.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. THANKS

2. Acm

Acm Guest

If you just like dressing as female, then you could be a crossdresser

If you feel like you're female on the inside, you could be transgender.

If I were you I would try to explore this feeling more and see where you end up

3. Abdadhie

It really depends if you feel like a woman on the inside or not. Like Acm said above you could be Trans, Crossdresser or you might just be confused or finding yourself. I wish you good luck in all your future endeavours!

4. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
  5. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree with the above posts. Just give it time and don't stress about it. I'm sure the answer will come more clearly to you as time goes on.