1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you say?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Ainsley, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Ainsley

I've been questioning myself as a person since I was about eight or nine. I never questioned my sexuality till I was atleast twelve, and really about my gender till fourteen. For the past two and a half years, when I regularly think about myself I see a boy. Sometimes I'll see a girl, but that's a bit rarer. I like being mistooken as male. I'm a little sad I only turned out being 5'8 and not 5'10-6'0. I'm sad I have extremely feminine features rather than androgynous ones. I'm sad I don't have a penis.

However, I actually don't mind being a girl at the same time. I like being feminine sometimes and want to be something of a princess, in a way. But, I'm not happy with the idea of being gender fluid; mostly because I'm picky. I just wish I could wake up and be a boy and wake up being female other days. Being "half-way" just doesn't please me. I'd do a transition if I wasn't worried about this. What do I do when I want to be female? It's just insanity for me.

I'm sorry for all grammar and spelling mistakes. I did this on my cellphone.

---------- Post added 19th Sep 2014 at 08:56 PM ----------

And when it does come to my sexuality, I have one thing to say:

When I see myself with men, I picture myself as a man. I never think of myself as being a girl. So sometimes I think, "Do I like guys in a gay way?" I feel the same with girls. As a girl, I'm attracted to everyone, but if I feel like if I were a boy, I wouldn't be sexually attracted to women. It's just odd.