1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Transphobia or Hate Speech? Is he insane?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by swan32145, Sep 23, 2014.

1. swan32145

swan32145 Guest

Hello EC, I was doing some research for a school assignment when I found something that made me sick to my stomach. It’s nearly indescribably awful. It’s not just transphobic either; he insults nearly every group of people. I can’t say why I have the need to post this, but it pisses me right off.
    The writer is getting a lot of attention because of it, and I think this article is a perfect example of what uncensored ignorance looks like. The day that people like this no longer exist will be the day the world stops being such an awful, violent place.
    I wish I could push knowledge of this matter into a greater scale. I want people to know that such ignorance and cruelty will not only fail to find acceptance, but it will be fought. You cannot expect to deny the feelings of a group of people; what else created slavery, racism, sexism, and every single war in the course of history? People like this that think life is so simple that by repressing emotions you eliminate them. Every social movement in history has been spearheaded by those who refuse to be a victim and fight prejudice. In a country that’s fighting to eliminate prejudice; we need examples of what we’re fighting against.
    Think of all those who’ve suffered, the thousands if not millions who have injured themselves, hid their entire lives, and even attempted suicide. That’s the damage caused by such bigots as this. I hope this piece of !@#$ goes to prison before he’s allowed to spread more hate speech about god knows what group of people he decides to target to feel more secure about himself.
    I want to know your opinion, is this simple transphobia or hate speech?

“Transphobia is Perfectly Natural” by Galvin McInnes
    Wait—you’re transphobic?
    You have a problem with a guy having his penis removed? He’s a chick, you asshole. God fucked up and made him a dude, but luckily we have the technology to fix that mistake. Why couldn’t he just be a drag queen? Well, for one, he needs to feel a penis inside him. No, his butt doesn’t count. He needs to feel a penis go in and out of his vagina—you know, like all women crave. That feeling of having your vagina fucked. It’s a primal urge, and to deny some woman this feeling just because she’s a dude is downright barbaric.
    Haven’t you seen all the totally functional, happily married, normal trannies walking around? They aren’t all dead, you know. They sell flowers at the local village and bake pies for their scores of adopted children. They’re non-heteronormative. In fact, the only thing more normal than castrating yourself and taking tons of hormones to grow tits is chopping them off. Women who get double mastectomies and then have their cunts turned inside out are just righting a wrong. They need to have a weird cheese blintz-looking thing sticking out of their previous cooch because it feels way better than wearing a strap-on. Sure, the nerve endings aren’t the same as a real dick, but standing up to go pee pee is something these women were born to do. How dare you have a problem with that?
    You will be totally comfortable when your daughter marries a post-op dude and you should have no problems with her smoking his blintz. When your dad tells you he is going to have his penis removed and thrown into a biowaste container at the hospital, your soul will become a placid lake of calm. “That’s totally normal, dad” you’ll say and begin to call him Mom2 from that day forward.
    When Janet Mock appears on MSNBC and talks about growing up as a black chick, nobody’s going to bat an eye. We’ll all be totally comfortable with him retroactively rewriting history and putting a skirt on all his boyhood memories.
    I kid. I kid. Of course it’s fucking unusual. We’re all transphobic. We aren’t blind. We see there are no old trannies. They die of drug overdoses and suicide way before they’re 40 and nobody notices because nobody knows them. They are mentally ill gays who need help, and that help doesn’t include being maimed by physicians. These aren’t women trapped in a man’s body. They are nuts trapped in a crazy person’s body. I see them on the streets of New York. They are guys with tits and a sweatshirt. They wear jeans and New Balance. “What’s the matter with simply being a fag who wears makeup?” I think when I see them. You’re not a woman. You’re a tomboy at best. Get fucked in the ass. And ladies, if you’re a butch lesbian, you’re a lady with a lot of testosterone. Put a dick on a belt and fuck your girlfriend. You don’t need to turn your vagina inside out. You’re not a man. You don’t even know what Turf Builder is.
    By pretending this is all perfectly sane, you are enabling these poor bastards to mutilate themselves. This insane war on pronouns is about telling people what to do. It may empower you to shut down a school’s computer system because they phrased your gender wrong, but that’s just a game to you. To them, it’s a life-changing event that fucks them up. To fight against transphobia is to justify trannies. To justify trannies is to allow mentally ill people to mutilate themselves. When your actions are getting people mutilated, you’re at war with them.
    It’s not great for women, either. Buying woman parts from a hospital and calling yourself a broad trivializes what it is to be a woman. Womanhood is not on a shelf next to wigs and makeup. Similarly, being a dude is quite involved. Ripping your vaginal canal out of your fly doesn’t mean you are going to start inventing shit and knowing how cement works. Being a man is awesome. So is being a woman. We should revere these creations, not revel in their bastardization. Being gay is a weird quirk that happens at birth. It’s like being an albino. If you’re born that way, you shouldn’t fight it. You don’t need to change who you are. In fact, doing so is sexist, misandrist, homophobic, and further damages the lives of the mentally ill.

2. HappyGirlLucky

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm OK with him thinking I'm a nut trapped in a crazy person's body. I care as much about his opinion as I care about who wins the Superbowl. :slight_smile:

I don't care about football.

[YOUTUBE]Q-Q3gd6S1as[/YOUTUBE]
    When it goes way over the top like this, the person just becomes funny to me. I don't feel threatened by it, because I doubt people who aren't complete morons take any of this seriously. This comes off as a poor attempt at comedy more than anything. :lol:

Edit:
    To answer your question, this is transphobia, homophobia, hate speech and a lot more all in one neat little package. I think his world consists of a closet and he isn't ready to admit to himself there's a world outside it, that's usually the case with people like this. :wink:

#2 HappyGirlLucky, Sep 23, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2014
  3. Ruthven

[​IMG]

a true gem lol

[​IMG]

what a fuckin idiot

4. tsgirlmaria

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    People like this are the reason the world is going to hell, in the metaphorical sense of course.

5. Nekoko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's like soooo many kinds of hate speech, not just transphobic hate speech either. It's sexist, homophobic, transphobic and I'm pretty sure there was a some racism in there too. Its actually really sad how people can be so mentally ill as to think their hate speech and transphobia are perfectly reasonable. I'll be honest, reading this just made my blood boil and it made me physically ill to read it but I endured.

I'd just laugh but with so many of us being assaulted, beaten, raped and murdered out there I don't find any of it funny...

6. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

Oh my god this made me fucking furious. Fuck this guy/girl. Everything they said is a fucking lie.

I hate people like this, they need to wake the fuck up or go die in a hole.

I really shouldn't have read this, as this sort of thing pisses me off to no end.

And Trans men are NOT FUCKING WOMEN. We are men.
    We're not confused lesbians, I fucking hate vagina and would never touch a woman..

I'm done. Gonna go play video games to get my anger out

7. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

This is so over the top, It's almost hilarious. No sane person would write like that.

I was pretty damn disgusted reading it though.....wow...

8. clockworkfox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Man, it's all clear to me now. This whole time I felt like I was a boyish creature stuck with a womanly body, but I was wrong. I am a raging lesbian that's tired of strap ons. Of course. Why didn't my boyfriends tell me I've been doing this all wrong?

9. IS92

Out Status:
    A few people
    .....This made me physically ill reading it. Not to mention I can feel my brain shrinking from the pure stupidity.

10. SkyColours38

What a colossal dickbag.

11. Tai

Tai

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    much ignorance
    such transphobia
    lik iz dis fur real
    omg
    i hat ur guts, Galvin
    ill bash u
    wow

But really, he's so messed up. I'm sad there are people who think like this... And show it in such a hateful way.

12. Just Jess

For a minute I was worried. But then I realized, I don't know what Turf Builder is. As long as I don't ever google that phrase my womanhood is safe.

13. Kat 5

I'm just here for the replies.
    [​IMG]

#13 Kat 5, Sep 23, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2014
  14. Summer Rose

A Far Cry (hey, I can needlessly reference too!) from the "subtle" anti-gay, "professional" books written in the 70s and 80s. I quote thee, "Get fucked in the ass," because truthfully, no more-poetic words have ever been uttered on paper, television, or the internet.

Maybe I should write a book about how terrible and unhealthy being a heterosexual, cis-person is...or maybe I won't because that's stupid.

15. RayXxx

RayXxx Guest

I read it all but it was painful. If a guy like this ever came to me and told me all this, I'd rip his dick off. This article or speech was so outrageously ignorant and discriminatory. I laugh at this man's pea sized brain.

16. swan32145

swan32145 Guest

Yeah, it's definitely all kinds of hate speech. I think he may be a bit closeted himself and thus feels the need to insult millions to feel more secure. Reading it made me pretty pissed off, too. I almost didn't share it simply because of how over the top it is, but it filled me with an emotion so intense that I thought others needed to see this. I thought it might insult a few too many people here, though, which it probably did. I posted it in a moment of thoughtless passion, so I apologize to those this prick's article insulted. However, do note that this lack any evidence of research on the subject what so ever; he assumed all trans* people want surgery, he seemed to assume we all like the opposite sex than the one we identify with, and several other hints. Yes, he truly does have a pea sized brain. RayXxx, I'd rip his dick off too.

17. FancyGummy

MA, UNITED STATES, FURTHER DETAILS UNKNOWN
  18. RainDreamer

Well, lets check the wikipedia article on this guy.

He is someone with a history of spewing a lot of unpleasant, stupid things and making a living out of it. Disregard anything this guy say, because there is nothing good coming out of his mouth.

19. Ashley2103

Ahhhh......pretty funny how stupid people can be. I had to skim through because that transphobe Galvin bored me so much. I'd rather take the time to read something with more meaning in it than senseless hate.

I'm pretty sure Galvin is hiding something about himself that he doesn't want to accept, and therefore, he needs his stupid anger to hide it from himself. As weird as that sounds, but then again, that's why I'm not going to be a psychologist. :slight_smile:

I'm not offended at all, I just found the humor in the hell he tried creating for us trans people with his stupid article. Sorry, but no, I refuse to let him get a rise through being a hateful jerk.

I hope he apologizes if he ever comes to his senses, or at least comes out. Then, I would forgive him for making a fool out of himself, assuming he still isn't uncontrollably angry or stupid. Though the moment he goes back to stupid angry ways, I would never forgive him AGAIN lol.

Oh well, he is just some random dude in this world, I'll probably forget about him a couple days from now lol.