1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feminine face and growing breasts

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Friendly Lion, Sep 23, 2014.

1. Friendly Lion

Hi, so, I'm agender but prefer to dress in a more boyish way. Problem is, my face is extremely feminine and I don't know what to do about it. I can't ever pass for a boy. Does anyone know how to remedy this? More importantly, my chest has recently been growing (late bloomer) and I don't want it at all because I'll look even more female. Is there any way to stop, slow, or compress the development? Please help.

2. black-cat

Unfortunately I have no advice on the feminine face issue, but for your breasts there is binding, certain bras and clothing that can hide it. I have seen many posts from transmen* about hiding boobs, or minimizing them.

BUT I am not sure of the complications (of which I imagine there are many) more as to "normal" binding due to the fact that that the breast tissue is very fragile and sensitive than breast tissue that is "settled" and therefore easily moved around. Be careful, and I really hope you can work something out. :slight_smile:

3. Incinerator

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    About the feminine face thing, a hairstyle can make all the difference. It's pretty amazing how much the way hair frames your face changes how you look. I have a very feminine face, but I recently got a buzz cut (3 on the sides, 8 on top) and if my voice wasn't so high, you wouldn't be able to tell that I am biologically female.
    As for your chest, binding would help, but you can't do it 24/7. You could get a binder specifically for trans* people, or you could double up on sports bras. I wear one bra on regularly and another on backwards, but there are a lot of different methods of binding with sports bras. Wearing flannel shirts over things and loose t-shirts might help.
    Hope I helped. :slight_smile:

4. Friendly Lion

5. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You might think about sports activities... but don't overdo it... just what gives you fun...