1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm so annoyed

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by itsAli, Sep 24, 2014.

1. itsAli

A gay guy at college called me hot yesterday and I was so happy and it made me feel so confident. He also believed I was a cisgender male.
    Then my friend decided to tell him I'm transgender. I don't know why she did it but it annoyed me so much. I was so happy, even though it was only one person who believed I was a cisgender male, it was a start.
    I mean, he's not treating me any differently now, but it was nice him seeing nothing other than a male beforehand.

2. Starfleet

Starfleet Guest

Wow, sorry to hear this. That sounds hurtful, why is it even an issue for your friend?

3. Nekoko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wow, that was pretty rude of her but on the bright side he thought you were cis that's pretty awesome! ^^

4. itsAli

He did until she told him, I just wanted one person to think I was and I didn't want that to change, it made me feel so good about myself

5. Nightdream

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You should tell her to not do that without your permission, she probably didn't knew that it'd make you upset... Well, it's good to know that you passed as a cis guy. Try to not think of it as something entirely bad, okay?