1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Straight acting? Or nah...

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by diseased icon, Sep 24, 2014.

1. diseased icon

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've been getting really frustrated, because people are imposing a lot of gender roles and gay stereotypes on me. I was having a heart to heart with my friend and showed him text messages about my guy issues, and he says...."oh...so you're the bitch in the relationship?"
    I swear to god it took all I had not to smack the shit out of him.
    I believe that any relationship is functional whether there's a dominant partner or not.
    I also have a question. When I'm with my friends, my personality changes to a more flamboyant version of myself, but when I'm with my family or out in public, I'm more laid back and "straight-acting" I feel comfortable both ways, is that weird? Am I the only one that's like that?

2. Celatus

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Lol I would have smacked the shit out of him XD
    Oh man would that be satisfying to just smack him
    And everybody I know acts different with family than with friends myself included.

3. ERA

ERA

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm a social chameleon. I don't mean to alter how I act, talk, and even flirt based on ego is around me, but that is the way it happens. So I'm a lot more "straight acting" around family as well.