1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I Trans? And how to pass?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by KaydenWidz, Sep 24, 2014.

1. KaydenWidz

Hey guys, Kayden here. So, Ive been feeling super manly lately and have been getting really depressed when I have to act like a girl or dress like a girl. I wanna chop my hair off, or at least get a more manly style. However, i dont want to get surgury, except maybe the top. I usually say that Im genderfluid, but...Maybe Im trans with some girly tendencies? A really fabulous guy? Any advice on working this out would be helpful. Also, Tips on how to pass as male when you have 44 DDDs. i passed decently today i guess. Not sure though

2. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

I think only time will tell in this case (meaning, if you shift back into feeling like a girl, you are genderfluid not Trans).

Many Trans guys do not want bottom surgery, me being one of them. It's not that I don't hate my downstairs though, I do. It's just that the results of bottom surgery are not to my liking and I wouldn't want to go through all that pain for something I am not satisfied with

I suggest getting a binder to hide the boobs

#2 NingyoBroken, Sep 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2014
  3. stormborn

i'd say experiment with your expression, try binding(safely!), try packing, and see how things play out. don't try to pressure yourself: only time will tell :slight_smile:

4. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'd say, go and get your haircut. Hair will grow anyways, so if you regret it later, all you have to do is wait.

stormborn gave very good advice : Experiment, see how it feels... It's the only way to find out.

5. Leader233

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ace wrap to cover your boobs and just style your hair short. If you feel feminine you can alsways do wigs.

6. itsAli

Don't listen to Leader, do not use ace bandages, they're extremely unsafe and there are much safer DIY ways to bind online and on youtube if you have no money. Ace bandages are super restrictive and can majorly deform your ribs to the point where top surgery is hard to perform. Also the build up in lung fluid from the restrictiveness can cause peumonia.

7. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Binders are not my area of expertise but accessories and certain other attire are.

Baggy sweatshirts and polos are very dudebro and cover breasts well ... or at least better than a t shirt.

Wearing glasses with square style frames or other facial distracting features help.

I find I look more feminine without glasses but it definitely makes me look more masculine when I wear my glasses lately. Might look into vanity ones.

Wear darker colors ... part of the reason I hate male clothing is it is so drab. But if you want to pass look the part.

Mannerisms like sitting and speech and posture. I don't mean voice but dialect and colloquialisms and such. Work on those.

8. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ace bandages are a terrible idea. If you want to see how you look for a short period of time, then it may work. But, the problem with ace bandages is that every time you take a breath, they tighten. Every time you move, they tighten. So, for the long term binding, you'll want to get a binder. Otherwise, you will have issues in the future with your ribs.

9. KaydenWidz

Did the act bandage thing for a day or two before anyone told me not to and it hurt pretty bad since I have large breasts, but not as much as my Bra does. Id almost rather do the binding...but I know its bad so I wont.