1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Transsexual FTM?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Jaydenspride, Sep 25, 2014.

1. Jaydenspride

Jaydenspride Guest

I think I might be transgender FTM. All my life I have like boyish stuff. Video games, cars, and hanging out with boys. But, I'm also Pansexual. My family accepts me completely about that, but my brother Austin is a transphobe. I am 13 this year and I fell trapped, and not me. I have tried changing my style, my hair, my music, my drawing, made new friends. But, something keeps eating at me. I'm worried that my brother might disown me. What if I make the change and it's not right. I have always felt stuck, and I think this might be the answer, could it?

2. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Try to go to a LGTB center and talk to someone about it, or have a look around this forum.
    I know how it feels, I've been dealing with those feelings since I was your age, you are not on your own. Don't be afraid of being yourself, never try to change it to please anyone.
    And don't listen to your brother... He is probably scared or ignorant about it.
    Most important thing is that you learn to love and respect who you really are.
    Stick around this forum, it's the best place to start! Feel welcome :slight_smile:

3. Leader233

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just remember you have plenty of time. Become more Tomboyish and see how that makes you feel. You can cut your hair and wear boys clothes, and if it does not feel right then be a wonderful girl again. The great thing is you have time to experiment and see what is right for you. You may just be a very butch girl.

4. Acm

Acm Guest

You might be trans, remember though, gender roles don't dictate your gender, you can be masculine and still a girl