1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DIY Binder for an E-Cup

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by agenderoffender, Sep 29, 2014.

1. agenderoffender

I'm looking for a way to bind that doesn't have to do with buying an actual binder because my family is very unaccepting. I see so many good ones online, but there's only one problem: the individuals doing those are A/B/C cups. I am an E cup, and I can't even find a good bra let alone a binder.

Before I get this response, no, sports bras WILL NOT work. Trust me, I've tried every size. I'm losing my sanity here looking for something that will finally make my chest flatter. It doesn't even have to make it totally flat. I just need something.

2. Acm

Acm Guest

Would something similar to this work?

3. KaydenWidz

Hey, Im Kayden and Im a 44 DDD. Once I get the money, i might try this out. thanx!

4. IS92

Out Status:
    A few people
    I actually tried something similar to that with my 3rd attempt at a diy binder. It turned out a little wonky since I sewed on the hooks and eyes one at a time and didn't match them up properly, but other than that, it works very well. I'm only a C, but still. It's a pretty good design and gets me as close to flat as I can be at this point.

5. wanderinggirl

I have two of these. They're from Amazon so fairly sports-bra-passable, they work better than normal sports bras, and are really comfortable. I wear them under buttondowns and t-shirts. I would recommend not sizing down for larger cup sizes, as the band won't push your chest up and in to create a uniboob. I'm a 32DD (same as an E); I ordered the 36 A/B/C and it works better than the 34, which does give me more of a uniboob.

And they're really really good for running; you can take up jogging and tell your parents you need that sports bra, even if you only jog to the end of the block and then walk around for 20 minutes out of sight of your house. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: