1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm so Confused right now

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by AngelinBlack, Sep 30, 2014.

1. AngelinBlack

I'm a "girl" I put that in speech marks because I'm not sure right now. I used to think I was a tomboy but it didn't ever sit right, because sometimes I was incredibly girly. I love wearing dresses, but I also want to be a boy sometimes. Sometimes I want to take scissors to my hair but I also want to have long hair.

When I was younger I had once begged for a boys t-shirt, the only reason I wanted it was because it was a boys T-shirt. I've had dreams where I had forgotten my gender, a couple of years ago I talked to my friends about wanting to be a boy. I briefly considered being transgendered but I dismissed it because I liked being a girl as well. I was watching youtube and realised I was like this youtuber who was a girl and a boy, genderqueer.

I feel comfortable as a girl but I feel comfortable as a boy too. I'm just so confused I've always been different is this why? I'm worried this is just a phase and I come out and then people tease me about it. What if my parents think it's a joke. I always wanted my older brothers hand me downs, I don't stop wearing them until they have holes or don't fit anymore.

I'm just so confused, what if t's just a phase?

2. AsheTheHuman

If you've felt like this your whole life, then it's probably not just a phase. It rarely (if ever) is. Now I'm not gender-queer, but it definitely sounds like you may be. In any case, keep talking about how you feel. It'll help you take a step back and think at this critically. If you have any specific questions, don't be afraid to ask. We're all here for you. :slight_smile:

3. Starfleet

Starfleet Guest

Hi. :slight_smile: You know, if this appeals to you, it's okay. Don't worry about "phases". You sound kind of Genderqueer. :slight_smile: You're among friends here, we can talk and no one will judge you, okay?

4. Leader233

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Then be both why define yourself, dress up chic as a girl when you are in that mood and be the boy when you want to., Just be you.

5. KaydenWidz

I would say genderqueer or genderfluid. if youve always felt this way, then yeah, not a phase.

6. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
  7. AngelinBlack

Thank you sooooo much everyone :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: