1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Period of Confusion

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by TeddybearMatt, Oct 2, 2014.

1. TeddybearMatt

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am very confused with my Identity? Born male I always felt I was a girl in a male body, I wanted a body like my sister. I wanted to wear pretty dresses and panties. This feeling stayed with all my life. I have had male relationship and female relationships and I always seem to gravitate back to my male partners, I wonder as I feel better dressed as a woman but now have to consider myself bi. I'm now married for 3 years with a 4 year old son and really no attraction of sex from her but get me around a man my age and my hormone start racing. So I ask would I consider myself a TS or CD, gay or bi ....Just so confused I just want to be happy and dressing up makes feel that way.:kiss:

2. Acm

Acm Guest

Do you only like the clothes or do you feel like you are a woman on the inside? Are you attracted to any women or only men?

3. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian