1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chest Dysphoria

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by anon4117, Oct 5, 2014.

1. anon4117

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Sorry if this is just a rant.
    I hate my chest. Hate it. I am a 38D and I barely can stand having them:bang: during the day at school with my binder but then I come home at night and I have to take it off and it is terrible! Showering is the worst but sleeping is really bad too. I can't stand having them there. I just want them off. I can't concentrate on anything else. They aren't supposed to be there. All day at school, I look at the other guys and see that they don't have them. Why do I have them? It is making me crazy and I don't know what to do. :bang:

2. Tai

Tai

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm sorry, hang in there. I have so much respect for those of you guys with large breasts; I was blessed with small ones, and I don't know how I would be able to cope if they were any bigger. I don't really have any advice... Is surgery possible in your current situation?

3. anon4117

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Thanks for the reply.
    I am 16 and only recently came out to my mom (I don't live with my dad.) She is really having trouble getting on board with it. I am pre T and everything too. There is no way I could ask her about surgery at this point. I don't like to take my binder off and I slept in it the last two nights even though I know you are not supposed to.

4. tone

I also am blessed with a fairly small chest, so I'm no expert. Definitely try not to sleep with a binder on, it can be super dangerous. You could sleep with a high compression sports bra if that's an option. I know there are some you can get at target or other stores that are fairly cheap. Hopefully your mom will be supportive, good luck and wish I had more to offer

5. Litveninko

same here, but i really don't have 38d cup mine are less than A i think, but still i have them like lemons XD and i do exactly the same , i stare at guys' chest wherever i go and i just wish i had flat chest like them without binding and hurting my poor "body" but i'll say like everyone and like to myslef , we need to hang on. you didn't come out yet or what?