1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I really don't know which title i should put..

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Litveninko, Oct 7, 2014.

1. Litveninko

I have a friend who knows all about me and she decided to help me, so she made me take off my veil ( I already have a short hair) and present as a male. I'm so stupid , I wore my sister's shirt , it wasn't that girly , it's more like unisex tshirt, but it has really short sleeves and low circle from the neck cut, which shows the cleavage and i was binding and it was a bit shown. anyway I went to that friend and I told her : I will pass with that tshirt, she said : sure, you look like a boy already so none would care about a tshirt. so we went to some park and I swear people couldn't take their eyes off me and telling: is this a boy or a girl?
    some people ddidn't have a thought about me being a boy or a girl, some comments bothered me and some ,well.. they weren'ttat bad, like my friend heard a guy saying: guys look, it's a boy who looks like a girl. i swear everybody was commenting on me, so we decided to leave, and as we walked to the gate, there was a group of boys, and they commmented like: you fag boy , boygirl.etc. so me and my friend sat on a bench infront of them. they couldn't take their eyes off me, they were checking every inch of my body to see if im a boy or a girl. and I couldn't take it anymore, I was about to go to fight with them, while a guy came and said: dude, can I ask you something?.. he didn't continue as my friend shouted at him and told him to fuck off. i tried to calm her but I wasn't , I wanted to go and shout to them cause my voice was the only way that would make me pass with that stupid tshirt :'( . so I ran qucikly to them and shouted and they ran away like chickens . then they came back with another guy , who was the oldest , they were punch of under 18 boys. they gathered and kept talking while looking at me, so I walked to them again and told one of them : you got a problem with me? take a pic it will last longer. he said i just wanna know if you are a boy or... he didn't continue either and this time, his buddies made a circle around me and another son of a b**** was making a video of me, so I punched him in the face and made him delete the video and pics he took. the only thing that made them scared was my voice untill then they believed im a guythen the security came and made them leavee so me and my friend. I felt so horrible and I was so hurt, if im wearing a dress i get called"boygirl" if i dressed like boys i still get called "boygirl" i don't know what to do anymore. I decided to buy a tshirt from theboys section I had some money so I bought one , well good news, the cashier was treating me as a guy, he made me feel that confidence , and I changed my clothes in the street and none seemed to notice my binding. idk if these boys were trying to bug me or my moobs were shown with that tshirt. i'll try to update a pic of that stupid tshirt

anyway, when I wore that new tshirt, I passed 100% of the time, but idk yet.. or what to do its like im neither . I just wanted to let that off my chest , sorry for the long post (and for the bad writing, im not in mood) :icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad:

2. Acm

Acm Guest

I'm sorry that happened, that sounds awful :frowning2:
    Feel free to vent any time

3. Tai

Tai

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm sorry they were harrassing you. Well, it sounds like you're passing after the cashier saw you, so good for you. As Acm said, this is a great place to vent, so don't hesitate to do so.