1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Makeshift Packer/Binder

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by KaydenWidz, Oct 8, 2014.

1. KaydenWidz

Hey guys, so I made a makeshift packer out of some old socks (i'll post the youtube vid later) and i feel awesome, just wearing it for the like...5 minutes I have been. however, I dont have a binder yet. Im not going to bind with ace bandages cuz thats dangerous so you guys dont need to worry about that. But the real question is as follows:

Should I wait til I have a binder to start wearing the packer? Or should I wear it to get used to it?

For reference, the packer is made of socks, and safety pinned to the outside of my underwear (i wear girls briefs for now, sorry TMI i know lol). I feel AMAZING wearing it and alot more like a man. But...Boobs. VERY LARGE BOOBS. Like DDD boobs! I know what I wanna do and what Im probably ganna do, but I just want the opinion of you guys. (btw, Im getting a used binder soon for 20 bucks from a friend so Im not wasting money on sports bras)

---------- Post added 8th Oct 2014 at 10:45 PM ----------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKDNVdn_JI0

Video that I got this idea from. Its kinda quiet on my computer so u may need head phones.

2. RalphHenry

RalphHenry Guest

I think you should do what feels comfortable. For me personally, I would wear the packer because I wear a sports bra to flatten the puppies down and it just doesn't do the trick 100%. It never hurts to wear it first and get used to it, though. Plus, if it makes you feel that good when you wear it then go for it!

3. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Do what makes you feel comfortable. Some people bind and don't pack. Some people pack and don't bind. Some people do both and some do neither.

For me, I was mostly binding and packing on the side or occasionally until I bought a packer since socks weren't working out for me.

4. KaydenWidz

Finally got a binder. My friend sold me her old cosplay binder cuz it didnt fit her right. Wearing it now and I feel awesome. also packing, cuz I went out today. *happy dance*

5. lizardman

I started packing recently using socks. I don't use anything to bind, though, because I have like double a-cup sized breasts and can usually get away with just wearing a sports bra or not even wearing a bra.