1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Christianity and Transgender

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by artist92, Oct 10, 2014.

1. artist92

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So, I'm gonna make this brief. I viewed myself as a Christian. And I wish I still believed but Im not sure anymore. Everyone keeps telling me that its a sin. What they say is that there's a verse condemning cross dressing, and that God made everyone either Male or Female. I want to believe in God again, but it just seems to me that people just use him to satisfy their own needs, or tp believe there's a heaven so that they can see their loved ones again. What do I say to thee people that tell me its wrong. Because there are SOOOOOO many who do.

2. FireSmoke

FireSmoke Guest

Jesus didn't say that he created only men and women...

3. anonym

anonym Guest

I'm not too sure. If there IS a God, he must have made us transgender for a reason. Maybe he had a purpose in mind?

4. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't particularly ascribe to organized religion that promotes hypocrisy.

Love and forgiveness and tolerance... but what about the spiteful god who smites people?

Jesus would be a big supporter of the lgbt community. And the teachings of christ have been so warped that I can't be part of it in an organized way.

If God truly loves you why would he make you the way you are just to condemn you to hell?

5. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm unable to find it again, but once, I read that this guy said that he believed God made a perfect soul for him, but when he was sent down to earth, his soul got lost in ended up in the wrong body.

6. Frodofox

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hello, I'm a protestant and I do believe there is a god. There are churches out there that support LGBT+, you could google for ones in your area.

Also, there is a long history of people misreading the bible or rewriting it to what they believe is right or the message they've read (i.e King James Bible, aka the bible of protestants and King Henry the 8th making the religion just so he could divorce)

People also like to justify their hate. It's easier to say 'I hate _ because God says so than to say I hate _ because I was raised that way and refuse to educate myself

As a kid my mom and I switched Churches many times and then we just stopped going to church altogether, but we still love God and believe in Him. My mom told me 'I was tired of people in our churches being some of the worst people I ever met. You are an adult now and if you want to go to church, that's fine.'

If I were you I would familiarize myself with religious LGBT+ positive songs and other media like Born This Way by Lady Gaga and Same Love by Macklemore

In short, what I'm trying to say is God loves you because he made you this way. The biggest lesson in the bible is loving each other, no matter what.

7. Leader233

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    In response use the bible verse God hates the sin but loves the sinner.

8. FairlyChilled

Out Status:
    A few people
    The verse is from Deuteronomy 22 and later in the same chapter it says don't wear clothes that have wool and linen woven together and that you should always put a parapet around the edge of your roof so that no one falls off.

So why worry about Christians that want to fallow one line of the bible and not the other.(By the way we all do it to one extent or another.)

Just remember to always bring it back to the cross. Jesus died for who EVER Believes I him. That means EVERY ONE. His love knows no bounds. that mean Cis, Gay Lesbian, Trans, Queer. God Loves us ALL, PERIOD.

If you look the history that goes with the verse you'll understand a lot more of why that verse hold no water towards transgender.

9. MrK21

I strongly believe God put everyone here for a reason, and it is important not to judge anybody. I switched teams and have been straight for 5 years.

Oh and for those who are wondering, I recently discovered I may no longer have the mentality of "doing anything" with a biological male and it would be highly traumatic, and have therefore decided against "doing anything" with people that otherwise identify as male. It was not easy but then again neither is any drastic change but nowadays, it would be just as hard to go back to being gay, and I CERTAINLY do not need that emotional chaos.

However I do realize for some people that may not be possible, and it is important to stay open minded. I am here if you need anything.(*hug*)

10. Tai

Tai

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It is rare to find a church that will not find LGBT people innocent, but there are a few. Don't let people's warped versions of Jesus and God let you lose faith. And that's coming from a person who's not religious in any way, shape, or form.

11. FireSmoke

FireSmoke Guest

The Metropolitan Community Church is a gay trans Christian church

12. DoriaN

Jesus isn't spiteful, there was a reason for everything done but people like to read verses point blank, taking Jewish teachings and history when they aren't even Jewish and don't understand the context.
    As for Him making us a certain way, He doesn't make us just to condemn, but He does have the right. Afterall, can the pot say to the potter "Why am I thus?".

Going back to the main topic, I fully believe transgenderism and Christianity are harmonious. Growing up I would lay in bed at night crying and asking "Am I an abomination? Why was I made like this?". Looking back on it now, I was specifically made transgender by God, perhaps as a way to reach out to other struggling transgender Christians. A blessing in disguise if you will.

I'm a little concerned by your statement OP, it kinda sounds like to me that you don't know God's love and are trying to figure out His motive. I think you might need to figure out how you feel about the world and to understand that according the the Bible itself, the mainstream world is at fault and does not understand. That said, if the mainstream is untrustworthy (The road to destruction is broad and many follow it, but the way to life is narrow and hard to find) then I would reason that the broad clobbering of lgbt individuals is a sign against it.

Anyways, here's something more tangible for you, food for thought that should hopefully cheer you up or raise an eyebrow.

-God created man AND woman, not man /or/ woman.
    -Intersex people exist, and either this means God screwed up, nature screwed up, or it was intentional.
    -Chromosomes, genitals, etc do not reflect gender. If a man has a car accident and loses his member is he now a woman? Of course not everyone still considers him a man including himself. Some go their whole lives not realizing they have female chromosomes as men. It's not so black and white as a lot of binary gendered Christians want to believe.
    -Homosexuality and transgenderism is seen in NATURE. I mean, dominant male clownfish can change into females when there are no more females in their society. Pretty amazing imo, no more sexytime for the boys and one of them offers up to become the new playtoy.
    -As Christians we acknowledge we are ALL under sin, and therefore we are all equally condemned and equally redeemed. Can the wife beating drunkard say he is more righteous to enter Heaven than the monogamous loving homosexual couple that gives to charity? We need to use our God-given brains and hearts to figure out what makes sense, not what a few vague passages say out of context.

Here's a few scriptures to ponder over as well. When I received the Holy Spirit Oct 14th 2013, I cried out to Daddy how happy I was to be His daughter, accepted for who I am. As I started reading the Bible for the first time, I wrote down a lot of scriptures that to me again and again re-affirmed my transgender status. I won't be pulling them all out but here's a few short ones and if you want more I would be happy to oblige.

(Also keep in mind not all Bible translations are equal, infact some are quite demonic. Understanding the original Hebrew Greek and Aramaic texts when controversy arises is key).

Galatians 3:28
    "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male and female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus."

It is interesting to note, that even if this passage is moreso meant to portray equal gender race and social status; Why does it say male AND female unlike the previous 'nor'?
    I think it's a scriptural clue, to those who have the eyes to see.

You should read Galatians chapter 3 as a whole, it among others talks about how those who try to follow Old Testament Law are fallen from grace and are not Christians.

I suppose that's one other thing I should state.

Christians, categorically, do NOT follow Old Testament law. We do not follow the ten commandments.
    When God died on the cross for us, He fulfilled the law and freed us from our bondage. The 613 Levitical laws were no longer binding on us. Our new law? Love God, love our neighbour.

I do apologize for there being so much confusion. Many come into the church with preconceived notions, or individuals corrupt that which was once pure. The Christian name has been tarnished and stretched, made to be slandered and misunderstood. Satan is crafty indeed, to pit Christians against another causing dissent and discord; grievous sins on their own right.

Also lest we forget, breaking the Sabbath was punishable by death.

Matthew 12
    "At that time Jesus went on the sabbath day through the corn; and his disciples were an hungred, and began to pluck the ears of corn, and to eat. 2 But when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto him, Behold, thy disciples do that which is not lawful to do upon the sabbath day. 3 But he said unto them, Have ye not read what David did, when he was an hungred, and they that were with him; 4 how he entered into the house of God, and did eat the shewbread, which was not lawful for him to eat, neither for them which were with him, but only for the priests? 5 Or have ye not read in the law, how that on the sabbath days the priests in the temple profane the sabbath, and are blameless? 6 But I say unto you, That in this place is one greater than the temple. 7 But if ye had known what this meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice, ye would not have condemned the guiltless. 8 For the Son of man is Lord even of the sabbath day.

9 And when he was departed thence, he went into their synagogue: 10 and, behold, there was a man which had his hand withered. And they asked him, saying, Is it lawful to heal on the sabbath days? that they might accuse him. 11 And he said unto them, What man shall there be among you, that shall have one sheep, and if it fall into a pit on the sabbath day, will he not lay hold on it, and lift it out? 12 How much then is a man better than a sheep? Wherefore it is lawful to do well on the sabbath days. 13 Then saith he to the man, Stretch forth thine hand. And he stretched it forth; and it was restored whole, like as the other.

14 Then the Pharisees went out, and held a council against him, how they might destroy him. 15 But when Jesus knew it, he withdrew himself from thence: and great multitudes followed him, and he healed them all; 16 and charged them that they should not make him known: 17 that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, 18 Behold my servant, whom I have chosen; my beloved, in whom my soul is well pleased: I will put my spirit upon him, and he shall shew judgment to the Gentiles. 19 He shall not strive, nor cry; neither shall any man hear his voice in the streets. 20 A bruised reed shall he not break, and smoking flax shall he not quench, till he send forth judgment unto victory. 21 And in his name shall the Gentiles trust."

Mark 2:27
    "And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath: 28 therefore the Son of man is Lord also of the sabbath."

Funny how most Christians do not observe the Sabbath, yet it has far more verses regarding it and is held to STRICTER punishments than the other clobber verses hateful 'Christians' spew.

Matthew 24:12
    "And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold"

This verse prophesies of what things will be like in the end times. I guess you could say that because the world is pretty crazy these days, that even Christians (Not all) are shutting their hearts or minds and rather than showing love and grace, are condemning and judging.

Being a Christian is a life of persecution, so don't be surprised if you receive as such, but rather accredit it to your convictions, your love, your mettle, your faith.

The Bible has MANY warnings of hypocrisy, and sadly it has run rampant.

Romans 2
    "Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things. 2 But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them which commit such things. 3 And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God? 4 Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance? 5 but after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God; 6 who will render to every man according to his deeds: 7 to them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life: 8 but unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath, 9 tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile; 10 but glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile: 11 for there is no respect of persons with God.

12 For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law; 13 (for not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified. 14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves: 15 which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another:wink: 16 in the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

17 Behold, thou art called a Jew, and restest in the law, and makest thy boast of God, 18 and knowest his will, and approvest the things that are more excellent, being instructed out of the law; 19 and art confident that thou thyself art a guide of the blind, a light of them which are in darkness, 20 an instructor of the foolish, a teacher of babes, which hast the form of knowledge and of the truth in the law. 21 Thou therefore which teachest another, teachest thou not thyself? thou that preachest a man should not steal, dost thou steal? 22 Thou that sayest a man should not commit adultery, dost thou commit adultery? thou that abhorrest idols, dost thou commit sacrilege? 23 thou that makest thy boast of the law, through breaking the law dishonourest thou God? 24 For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you, as it is written. 25 For circumcision verily profiteth, if thou keep the law: but if thou be a breaker of the law, thy circumcision is made uncircumcision. 26 Therefore if the uncircumcision keep the righteousness of the law, shall not his uncircumcision be counted for circumcision? 27 And shall not uncircumcision which is by nature, if it fulfil the law, judge thee, who by the letter and circumcision dost transgress the law? 28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: 29 but he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God."

The Bible plainly says that the letter of the law is death and kills, ironic so many are willing to blindly follow it and be bond in Egypt once again under a yolk that none of us can bare.

Read the whole thing carefully, the part that I find interesting is that the Law is written on our hearts. Even non-believers know what is right and wrong. Strange isn't it, than so many non-believers would acknowledge lgbt individuals but condemn the same acts like murder and rape? Why are so many Christians falling into pitfalls?

Because, that which is a threat is attacked. An enemy does not attack that which has no use or gain but goes after that which may prove a use or gain. Satan is more clever than Christians acknowledge, if he is essentially a god of this world.

Romans 13:8
    "Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law. 9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law."

Our ONLY command is to love.

Now some might say that condemning lgbt individuals is love, but that's a fallacy used to justify preconceived notions.

1 Corinthians 13:4
    "Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, 5 doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; 6 rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; 7 beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

8 Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away. "

If ANYONE uses the old law to condemn you, they are fallen from grace and know not the love of Daddy. There are SO many passages that warn against the old law and the like, but so many are blind. I was in ignorance too, but it's amazing how being transgender can make one truly search the Word, and to separate the wheat from the chaff.

I believe it's a gift!
    Jesus knew who I was before I was made, so surely I was made with intent. Is it to test my mettle? To commune with my lgbt brothers and sisters? I'll find out one day, but for now I am glad.

Jeremiah 1:4
    "Then the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,
    5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee;
    and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee,
    and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.
    6 Then said I, Ah, Lord God! behold, I cannot speak: for I am a child."

Psalm 139:14
    "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made:
    marvellous are thy works;
    and that my soul knoweth right well."

We are not abominations or mistakes. On that note, abomination back then is closer to meaning 'taboo'. Also, we were freed from that law, so rejoice!

"But the LORD said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the LORD seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart."

Please do not let the Pharisees and those with dead men's bones sour your love. There is a rhyme and reason to our world, and it is through tribulations, persecutions, and iniquity that we do learn patience, peace, love, and forgiveness.

We are told to use righteous judgment, for some laws are subjective to situation as seen with Jesus and David.

Here are a link that might also help:

"Light in the Closet"

If you have any more questions or clarifications I will do what I can. I'm sorry my post was a bit sporatic, I tried to cover a few overall notions to convey a meaning. Do not let some bad followers taint that which is good. God is good, God is love, man is corrupt and vain, how much better it is to trust in God than man which does confuse and corrupt!

Don't forget, He is the living God, surely He hears and knows. Have to tried asking Him? It may sound silly to some, but seriously, just ask Dad what's going on, and be patient to hear His reply. Not everyone responds to text messages right away, many Christians seek instant gratification but indignance is not right. God wants us to trust Him, so if you ask something of Him, trust that you will eventually get your reply!

John 3:16
    "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. "

Jesus bless.

13. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Perhaps you missed the whole Jesus is tolerant and accepting thing...

14. DoriaN

I'm not sure what you mean, Jesus is God, and His tolerance acceptance and love are well known by all.

15. Hexagon

Look, believe what you want. But believe in yourself as well. You know who you are, and what your path in life is. You aren't hurting anyone by transitioning, so it can't be wrong. So don't choose a belief that tells you that your gender is sinful. If god exists, then whatever humans know of it is imperfect, by virtue of the fact that the records are thousands of years old, and we aren't very good record keepers. So don't think that the bible, or any other text, is, or even can be, the perfect word of god.

I say all that, but I can't leave this thread in good conscience without adding this last bit. There is no god, because there isn't room in the universe for one. It just doesn't work that way. That doesn't mean that your life is without meaning. You may not have your faith, but you have a measure of clarity, so hold onto that instead.

16. Dinah

Third star to the right & straight on til morning.
    Here's my take, according to the Bible created a perfect world then created Adam, and subsequently Eve. He told them what they could and could not do and they didnt listen. They did what they were told not to and thus we have the world we live in.

By that reasoning Adam/Eve broke everything God created.

Another thing I don't follow what the Bible says and here's why.

Christianity (supposedly) founded by God or Jesus who is part of God And God's son at the same time (how can he be both God and God's son?)

Over the years corrupting human influence took control of Christian "doctrine" in many ways, the catholic church was founded as a means for Rome to keep the christian 'problem' under control, the catholics were for a long time regarded as being The definitive christian church, (increasing military power and socio-political influence), then come the crusades a series of holy wars whose purpose to me seems dubious at best, except for the fact they were spreading their influence further east and bringing back a dragon's hoard in gold and other precious treasures and trade goods (increasing wealth)...(how many times has the Bible been chopped up, edited, rewritten and whole sections excluded completely?)

I could keep going but my point is I believe religion is at its core very flawed and unreliable.

I dont need religion to believe in God or to have a sense of morality in my life, i simply don't trust anything that is written into religious texts because I trust absolutely no one who tells me that 2-3000 years of greed, rape, murder, deception, and a whole laundry list of "unchristian things" perpetrated by the people living lavishly at the heights of political and religious power were done in the name of God and then telling the rest of us "oh but you shouldn't do those things because you'll go to hell"

The point is (if anything is true) human hands broke the natural world, we are not 'flawed' because God made us flawed, that error falls entirely on Adam and Eve.

#16 Dinah, Oct 10, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2014
  17. NatWheeled

I must apologize in advance for what I'm about to say, as I certainly don't mean to offend. If anything I say is incorrect please correct me!

I'm not transgender but recently asked myself this question during my own journey to reconcile my sexuality with my faith.

As I understand it, transgenders experience a sense that they're in the wrong body. They're supposed to be one gender but were born into another. Their physical forms make I'll and disgusted. They look in a mirror but what they see isn't them. If this is wrong please by all means correct me.

Throughout history, and in the bible there were people born with various birth defects. Jesus healed many of these defects from blindness to the inability to walk. I view transgender as having a birth defect. They were born with something wrong with them, and there is a way to fix it. There are hundreds of birth defects that get fixed every day. Cleft lips and clubbed feet come to mind, both easily fixed with surgery and supported by religiously funded organizations. As somebody with arthrogryposis and in a wheelchair, if there was a guaranteed fix, I'd be all over it. I was born with clubbed feet that were fixed.

The church says transgenders should accept and embrace the body God gave them, yet I've had them tell me that I need more faith so that my body will be healed. They also fund charity surgeons who go to third world countries fixing afore mentioned birth defects. Kind of a double standard. Jesus healed the sick n deformed, never telling them to accept the way God made em.

So yes, I believe Jesus will welcome the transgendered people with open arms. Again, if I've offended by equating your plight to other birth defects it wasn't my intent and I do apologize.

18. PlantSoul

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    People are supposed to be Yaweh's children. He was supposed to love all of his children equally. It seems to me that his love would extend to trans folk as well. I would suggest that you consider going to a LGBT-friendly church.

19. Kimika

Romans 7:6 But now, by dying to what once bound us, we have been released from the law so that we serve in the new way of the Spirit, and not in the old way of the written code.

To sum it up, this is basically Paul stating that the old laws from Leviticus and Deuteronomy are null and void. It also states that we are to live by how the Holy Spirit guides and convicts us. I wholeheartedly believe this because I didn't really find out who I truly am until I started really trying to listen to what it was trying to tell me.

Romans 14:4 Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand. Romans 14:10 But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.

It would be a good idea to read all of Romans chapter 14 to have context. But, it is basically stating through it that what may feel wrong for you, may not be wrong for someone else. This is where we really need to commune with God through the Holy Spirit to really know what is right or wrong for us. I know without a shadow of doubt who I am and what I identify because I've meditated upon it a lot. What I may feel or what I may believe or how I believe might not work for you or be how God presents their love to you or how you should live.

But, that is where it because a personal spiritual journey and relationship and not a religion that is riddled with inaccurate "facts" and antiquated traditions and rules and hypocrisy.

There are LGBT+ friendly churches here in Georgia, you just have to research them. I found one near where I live and I'm so much happier and feel so much more connected to God now because of it. I have to drive about an hour to get there, but it is absolutely worth it to me.

20. JulieKaye

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am a Christian. My belief in God and Jesus Christ's existence have never wavered. That being said, I have had doubts and still sometimes wonder how much I am accepted under God's rules. But, I will say that I will leave that up to him. I am who I am and I trust that I will be able to live with his grace in my judgement.

Now, onto the crux of your post. As a trans woman I have joined a local church. There are really two options nationwide that are fully accepting of the LGBT community. Unitarian and MCC (I belong to an MCC church). I believe that the Presbyterians also have an overall accepting view of the LGBT community but there are stronger allies than others with that group. The Presby Seminary where I live is absolutely amazing. They work routinely with our local Trans support organization. They in fact were the ones who started the local TDOR here. I think that says a lot about them.

My basic point I want to relay to you is this. God does exist. I believe that on faith. I think there are a lot of man made rules that make religion intolerable for many in the LGBT community. I personally think that is a mistake....in a way. I'm not as big a believer in religions anymore since I view them mostly as man made. I am spiritual with a strong belief in God and Jesus Christ as my savior. Yes, that makes me a Christian but I am that in a very liberal sense. I also think that people get caught up in the Old Testament teachings. I believe those are dead us as Christians since the New Testament trumps that. I also believe that numerous interpretations of biblical writings have changed the meaning of what was written so long ago. I also believe that it is possible that man's personal opinions can creep into the writings and change those meanings as well.

Basically, God created ME as well as YOU. I don't know why I'm transgender, but I am. I have to believe that God loves me as I am and accepts me as I am.

Please know that God loves you and wants you to love him.

I know there will be eyerolls and huffs n puffs when people read this post. I'll say again, I'm not a very religious person outwardly but I am a strong believer. I am very sad when I see a former believer move away from that belief simply because a religion...that is mad made, acts abusive toward them. That is not God talking, that is mankind. Please recognize the difference and put your faith in the one that will never leave you and not in man.

Best of luck and I wish you love and peace!