1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with crossdressing

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Nightdream, Oct 10, 2014.

1. Nightdream

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey there, so... I've been thinking about crossdressing, just in private for now. I don't know how I should do this though, I don't have enought money to get a binder, a packer or men's clothes. I have some gender neutral looking clothes, so I don't think it's necessary. Is there something I could do to make me look just a little more like a guy? I always wanted to get a more masculine appearance, but I'm not sure how I could do that with the things I have at the present time. Any tips?

2. looking for me

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    not much i can think of right now as i dress ftm but maybe "slick" your hair back? mens underwear, dont worry about people lots of ladies buy for boyfriends husbands etc. clothes aa bit baggy to hide a fem fugure?

---------- Post added 10th Oct 2014 at 10:38 PM ----------

that should have read, male to female rather than ftm. oops.

3. confuzzled82

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Typically, shorter hair tends to read as more male. And clothing that minimizes curves. Shirts cut straight.... Perhaps a sports bra (or two layered) may help minimize the bust...