1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Every little thing!

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by RayXxx, Oct 14, 2014.

1. RayXxx

RayXxx Guest

I can't seem to go anywhere in life without getting a deep sense of pain in my gut. Everytime I see a young boy, I get jealous that my boyhood was stripped away-what could have been. It happens when I watch certain shows and movies that involve jokes about gender or sex differences, and I get so angry inside. I can't even go in public without one little thing setting me off. Just seeing normal cisguys being themselves kills me. Why did I have to be a guy born in a female's body? I always ask myself this.
    I had a 50/50 chance and the chromosomes went the wrong way. My whole life has been ruined because of this body and I just feel so ugly in it. Everytime I think about my future, I get this angst and dreadful emotion.

2. DoriaN

I can relate, I'm mad I waited so long to transition.

The worst part?

We got to transition early, or have the potential.

Still sucks of course.

3. anonym

anonym Guest

Hey Ray, I used to feel like this too. I couldn't watch TV, I couldn't listen to music and I couldn't go anywhere in public without getting insanely angry. I would think 'Why have I out of all these people been given an incorrect body?' I would keep comparing myself to cis men, filled with anger and despair that I will never have what they most likely take for granted. I would also see teenage boys walking round in large groups or with their girlfriends, confident and self-assured as if the world is their oyster and again, I was ridiculously angry. I was jealous and felt like I wanted to go back, I needed to go back and and relive my adolescence as a boy. After all, how could I become a man without the precursor of boyhood? I still get angry sometimes but I am noticing that as time goes on, the anger is gradually subsiding and I am coming to accept my situation. Perhaps in time, you will too.