1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Consular tomorrow

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by jeepchick506, Oct 15, 2014.

1. jeepchick506

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Goin to a consular tomorrow. Been seeing him for a while now. I don't think he's right for me. Wanting to be a girl is my only real problem. My mom wants me to talk about school and everything else while this is the only thing bothering me. He's great as someone to talk to and gives decent advice but this is definitely not his specialty. I want to get farther with my life. im basically stuck in a hole going deeper and deeper. every day i feel worse about myself. My mom is coming in for this one. How can I tell my mom that I need a different consular, one that specializes in gender identity issues? Also, can he refer me to the right kind of consular/therapist near me? Halpppp

2. Unkempt Harold

I wish I knew something about consulars :frowning2:. But I'm assuming you can professionally request a new one with a more compatible specialty with your current one.