1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

each day pass by = more depression..

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Litveninko, Oct 21, 2014.

1. Litveninko

I don't know how things would get better for me, I came out to my family and it was so horrible that I would ended up killed if my friend wasn't there. everyday I go to college and look at those guys and say : why I just can't be like them? none judge me, or keep making fun of me. that fucking veil i'm wearing is trapping me and my family no way would let me take it off. or when I talk people just stare like a monster is talking, or when I comment on something that teacher or someone said they give that look that say : how a girl say that?
    but of course if a guy said it , he won't be judged. and when my friends introduce me to someone new I so fucking hate it, because they say this girl is.. etc,etc.
    my mom also complains about my ''boobs'' because they doesn't grow, she forces me to wear bras. it just seems that everybody is talking about me, when I came home earlier , my family were talking an dwhen I entered they stopped and went silent. also when I walk anywhere and theres a group or 2 sitting with each other they whisper to each other and keeps staring at me. I tried so many times to ignore those stuff but it seems impossible..
    :icon_sad::icon_sad:i don't know what to do anymore. even the ''friends'' I know makes fun of me.

2. laut

Out Status:
    A few people
    This sounds like a really difficult situation. I hope you're doing your best to cover your tracks online, so you don't lose what might be a major source of support for you.

I think you're very brave to come out, despite their prejudice.

3. Pipihpipih

Pipihpipih Guest

Out Status:
    A few people
    Oh don't feel that way… There are so many beautiful things u should see in this world.
    Sometimes I feel the same way like u do here.
    But yeah i just ignore em, do what u like .. keep ur mind off of them.
    probably u need to relocate urself somewhere else *just my 2cents

4. RayXxx

RayXxx Guest

I feel your pain. My depression only seems to worsen, and everyday I see all these cis guys being their normal selves, and then I feel telling them how lucky they are to not be a guy trapped in a female body. Just try and stay strong. Be yourself no matter what, people will eventually get used to it.

5. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    There is something you can do for yourself, to get out of this bad situation you are in : Do your best at school, try to become the best student you can. The key to live the life you want is to get a good education, go to the university and maybe start travelling around. Is there any exchange program for students at your school? To travel and see other cultures is good for everyone :slight_smile:

You wouldn't believe the differences between countries, even inside Europe! It's like different worlds, believe me. I know that being trans is hard everywhere, but Egypt sounds like one of the most conservative places... Or at least the people from Egypt that I know are very conservative about gender and such.

In the meantime, you can only wait and fight for your own future. Keep in mind that conservative people will talk no matter what : If you are wearing this or that, if you talk with an accent,etc... It's their nature : To gossip. Never think that their talk is your fault. You are who you are, never forget yourself!

Keep posting and/or reading, EC is full of nice people that gives good advice :wink: