1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm not sure where I fit in?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by lazybay, Oct 24, 2014.

1. lazybay

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'll try to make this as straight to the point as my ever rambling brain can.

I'm still attracted to men...but I feel like I just cannot make a emotional attachment to them romantically. I just can't.

I'm attracted to women...but I shutter at the idea of things like oral (sex it self doesn't bother me...), still I totally can feel romantic feelings for them. Still tinged with guilt for some reason.

I'm not sure why I have guilt tho. I came out as bisexual to my mom (forgoing the whole discussion and preference I'm having with you now) and she was mostly cool with it. Sometimes she makes derogatory statements about people who like the same gender, but she most of the time catches her self and apologizes shortly after.

tl;dr No idea what sexuality I am.
    :bang:

2. Unkempt Harold

You seem bisexual to me.
    Are you having romantic orientation confusion? Did You know that you can be romantically attracted to people seperate from your sexual attractions?

---------- Post added 24th Oct 2014 at 05:44 AM ----------

Also, you fit in everywhere. Always have ^.^