1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Genderfluid people: How often does you gender switch/shift into something distinct?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Ryujin, Oct 25, 2014.

1. Ryujin

I've recently come to terms with being genderfluid, or at least something similar and it feels like my gender shifts constantly. I feel like I can change from being male to female to androgyne to agender multiple times within a day, sometimes even multiple times within an hour and I was wondering if anyone else experienced this?

2. lizardman

Re: Genderfluid people: How often does you gender switch/shift into something distinc

I've experienced something similar to that, except it's on more of a weekly or monthly basis for me. I'm still considering top surgery, because the main sources of discomfort for me are my breasts and my hips, and if I want to look like a girl, I can still pass as a flat-chested girl.

3. cumberbatched

Re: Genderfluid people: How often does you gender switch/shift into something distinc

I've experienced it sometimes multiple times a day as well. I might be looking really feminine one day and be super happy and then I'll look at what I'm wearing at some point during the day and just feel super uncomfortable.

4. 101DeadRoses

Normally, I feel fairly butch, and I like men's clothing and such, but when I go out, I normally wear more feminine clothing such as corsets and skirts (no, not miniskirts. Don't start momming or something.)
    But mostly, I just feel like me.

5. Unkempt Harold

Whenever I ever feel androgynous it's during the day. At night I'm always female >_>

6. darkcomesoon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

My gender tends to change every couple of days. Sometimes more often, sometimes less often. I can go a week feeling the same gender, but sometimes I'll wake up in the morning feeling one thing and feel different by the end of the day.

7. Chriswe

For me, it changes really randomly. Sometimes it changes from day to day and sometimes I can be one gender for like a month! And yeah it changes multiple times a day sometimes too.

Peace