1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't sleep every night :(

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Robin j, Oct 25, 2014.

1. Robin j

Robin j Guest

I don't know its just with me or with many of you... But every night even right now I can't sleep.... Its all gay thoughts that keep spinning in my head all over again and again..... I mean its hard for me to sleep without thinking..... I don't know why I do this but I just can't ignore it.... Every time I'm on bed I start thinking bout my friend... Let's call him "Justin" who happenes to be my crush/best friend/everything... And the fact that i i love him so much and all and lots more other stuff..,.. Even when I'm really tired then too I can't sleep without thinking this gay things..... I feel really lonely in bed... I'm just all so confused and troubled with all this thing..... I donno when I'm gonna sleep now..... It sucks.... Plus I don't have anybody whom I can share all this with; so please EC help!!

P.s. Justin if u ever read this then know that I love you the most..... And that you are the one that I ever wished for...... I love you.....