1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GenderQueer, agender or just over-reacting.

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by antibinary, Nov 1, 2014.

1. antibinary

Ever since my breasts started to develop I thought having boobs was weird. Whenever I rub my hands over them I find myself wishing to have a flat chest. Also, I have always been more (for the most part) traditionally masculine and so identified as tomboy to describe myself.
    However, I'm finding that I don't want to be in male's body, and I don't mind being called she. I also don't mind my vagina so what am I?

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
  3. antibinary

To be honest, I don't mind if you call me he or she or they or ze. They're all ok, though they is the best.

---------- Post added 1st Nov 2014 at 05:47 PM ----------

It helped a bit. Still confused. Hate boobs, fine with the rest of the body, mostly masculine gender expression, don't care about pronouns. So awkward.

4. Chriswe

Honestly, the only one that can tell you what gender you are is you. :slight_smile:
    And the best thing about this is that you don't have to put yourself into one of the categories, you can just be you. But if the label is important to you, just wait and see what you feel most comfortable calling / thinking of yourself as.

Don't let the label define you.

5. Poppyseed

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So very true! Thank you!!!

6. antibinary

Thanks people, still trying. :slight_smile: I'll get there eventually.