1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

STP Recommendations

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Owl333, Nov 1, 2014.

1. Owl333

Owl333 Guest

Hi, sorry for the awkward question... I was looking for an STP, and being a younger trans* guy I need something relatively small. I was looking at this one: Child/Teen STP and Packer and wondered if anyone had ordered from that website before, and if you'd recommended. Also, anyone has any other recommendations for a small STP that also works as a packer, please let me know! Thank you! :slight_smile:

2. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have no major experiences with STPs, nor do I have any with tranzwear. I've heard the Fenis/Mr.Fenis is great and cheap--but I'm not sure about that one.

3. Ronin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Unfortunately I have no experience with packing or STP's for younger guys. I have a funnel type STP which, well, I'll make it do until I get this more expensive one I'm looking at (also a funnel type but much better)... I digress. They work well for some people, and not so well for others. It just fully depends on your personal anatomy. The product looks decent if that's what you end up getting and it's not too expensive, though if you're young it might be. May be worth a shot? I dunno. I did a quick google search but it didn't bring anything up.
    The website I believe is legit. I have no experience with it though, so hopefully someone else can help with that.
    I've also heard good things about the Mr. Fenis or also the Mr. Limpy.

4. Owl333

Owl333 Guest

Ok, thanks guys! :slight_smile:

5. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

P-style pretty good, but it's not a packer. Cheap though, less than 15 bucks. I usually stick it in my pocket (huge pockets) and just slip it in when I'm at a urinal. Just be careful with how you position yourself. I wear a separate packer.

6. jaska

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't have any experience with buying stp's but I've heard using the handle of a milk bottle can work pretty well. There are probably a few tutorials on how to do it around the Internet. For me personally, the milk bottle handle I used wasn't quite the right shape, but the milk bottles in New Zealand are quite different from others in other countries. I bet you could use the handles of other bottles too though :slight_smile: