1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whats a subtotal way to become more masculine

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by TrueHeartZ, Nov 4, 2014.

1. TrueHeartZ

I am bio female but have felt male for years. I think I a am trans but I do not want anyone to know. I have tried to change the way I feel by trying to make myself more feminine so my friends and family wouldn't know. I have done things to make myself more feminine like loosing weight, trying to get into things like shopping and carrying about how I look, and have even looked into getting breast implants. I am miserable doing this I want to become more masculine to see how I feel without people knowing that I might be trans. Is there a way to become more masculine without people knowing?

2. IS92

Out Status:
    A few people
    One thing that I did when I was figuring things out was start to dress more masculinely. (lots of unisex t-shirts and stuff, since like you, I'm not out yet.) Perhaps that could be worth a try?

3. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Moving towards unisex clothing like t shirts and jeans and gender neutral footwear.

Also certain hobbies that straddle the gender barrier should be something to look into.

4. Frostbite

Something my friend did was get their hair cut, continually getting it shorter with each cut until it looked how they wanted it. That might help if you have long hair

5. iiimee

I suggest you stop trying to be feminine if you're not! I mean, I tried that myself, and it only made me more depressed! You have to embrace who you are, change your outside look based on how you feel inside. You don't need to look super masculine or super feminine, just be you! I try to look masculine because I feel that way, and it would be a crime to loook like I wasn't me. That's all the advice I'll give you, unless you ask for more! :slight_smile: