1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I really dont know

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by CoffeeandCake, Nov 5, 2014.

1. CoffeeandCake

I am a girl and currently identify as one, but sometimes I wonder if I should have been a guy. I've thought about this any times, even in tears. I want to be a male, but not a transgender.(no offense intended)I want to be an actual, genuine, guy.

2. Quiet Raven

I can relate. Except I am pretty much the reverse. I was born male. But I want to be genuine female. Not sure if I can truly say I "identity" as a female though. Honestly I'm not even completely sure what that means...

Sorry I can't be much help.

3. DoriaN

Yeah, I want to be a female, not a transgender. (Oh none taken) I also want to be an actual, genuine, girl.

4. lymanclark

lymanclark Guest

So do I, dude. So do I.

5. Quiet Raven

I tried to edit my post but I couldn't find the edit button for some reason... So I'm writing it here.

I said I wasn't completely sure what it means to "identify" as a male/female. Well, I guess it just means that you want others to see you and think of you as that right? If that is case then yeah I guess that is me. Sorry to make another post for this. Kinda off the focus of the topic. But I couldn't find the edit button. I have used it before... But it seems to have dissapeared...

Edit: ok I can edit this one. I guess there is only a limited time after a post is made that it can be edited? I see.

6. Kaylen

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think that way frequently. I don't identify as being transgender... I don't want to undergo surgery to change how I am, but I do wish I was born a male, so very much. It hurts to think about, and I try so hard not to. But it does keep entering my mind.

Also, identifying is how you feel, and expression is how you want others to see you/how you express yourself. I've been told that my identity is very close to being male, although I express myself androgynously, for example.

7. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You might have a look at this:
    http://emptyclosets.com/forum/gender-identity-expression/150966-androgyne-identity.html#14

The tg spectrum goes i.e. from people living with almost androgynous appearance, to styling more like the preferred gender, etc...
    Of course the list is not all possible options.
    It's up to you to collect further information...
    You might also for example talk to a gender therapist or someone from an lgbt center, if that's what you really want...

I would do things I'm comfortable with, don't feel pressured to do something... its your decision...
    There is no only one right way to do this, and it can be fun along the way.
    Its your choice what you want to do...

After posting, you have 15 minutes to edit, except for anonymous posts, they are out there.

(*hug*)