1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weirdest physical quality of the opposite sex that you want?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by lymanclark, Nov 6, 2014.

1. lymanclark

lymanclark Guest

Hey, all y'all FAAB boys and MAAB girls! Basically, what the title of this thread says. What's a physical trait (of the sex you identify with) that you'd want, but that most cisgender people of the same gender (as the one you identify with) wouldn't? Here's my little anecdote:

Before I begin in earnest, I should explain that I'm definitely skinny-fat. I'm borderline underweight for my height, and look like a stick insect from afar. HOWEVER….

I tried on a T-shirt today, tucked it into my jeans, and looked at myself in the mirror. Due to the shirt being tucked in, it made the fact that I, ahem, kind of have a very slight tummy going :icon_redf Again, I'm nowhere close to overweight - just somewhat pudgy there. (Just enough to make all of my friends frequently poke my stomach and giggle, actually :dry:slight_smile:

The funny thing was, though, that it didn't really bother me. I was even a little happy about it being there - 'cuz that's where MEN store fat, right? The fact that I have breasts and hips bugs me far more - even though my breasts are practically nonexistent, and my hips are narrower than my shoulders/generally pretty unfeminine.

So yeah, that's my weird-gender-I-identify-with physical characteristic. Anyone else up to share? :icon_bigg

2. lymanclark

lymanclark Guest

….guess not, huh? :tears:

3. Quiet Raven

Lol, sorry! I thought about it but I really have no idea. I can't think of any female body part I want that is "odd" exactly, lol.

4. lymanclark

lymanclark Guest

Oh, it doesn't have to be a body part. Do you, for example, wish to menstruate?

5. iiimee

Umm, I guess I wish gays could bear children? It would really set the "equality" thing in motion, since that is one reason people think it's wrong...

6. Quiet Raven

Hm... No not really. Sorry I still got nothing but if I come up with something I'll let you know, lol.

7. Oddish

Oddish Guest

I've said it before,but veiny arms. I want narrow, hairy, veiny arms/hands so badly. Mine are still fleshy and there's not much hair - I dislike them.

Not as weird, per se, but it kind of goes with the whole desiring a penis thing. I wish I knew what it felt like to have an actual erection, receive a proper blow/handjob, and even the not-so-nice things like blue balls and getting kicked in the balls etc. It makes me feel sad that I'll never really know what those things are like, as strange as that sounds, lol.

8. Quiet Raven

I don't think the first one is strange. But to desire getting kicked in the balls... Yes that is weird, lol. Well I can understand you being curious I suppose.

I suppose I could say I feel similarly when it comes to Menstration. Though I never really think to myself. " I wish I had periods every month, sounds fun." If I was given the opportunity to go through just one menstration cycle... I think I'll take it.

9. lizardman

I really want a leaner body build that still somewhat muscular, but not TOO muscular. I want less fat in my thighs. I hate how they're much bigger than my calves.

10. lymanclark

lymanclark Guest

ME TOO. I wanna know how an erection feels…. and I swear to God, if I were given the option of magically and permanently growing, ahem, certain male parts, but ONLY if I got kicked in them right after….

I WOULD CRY WITH JOY ALL THROUGH THE PAIN.

Arms - mine are long and thin. I've got small palms :frowning2: but long, spindly fingers - "pianist fingers" :icon_wink

I used to shave my arms, along with my legs - but I haven't done any of my limbs for weeks now :grin: I'm okay with not being super hairy, but it's nice to have a little :eusa_danc

---------- Post added 6th Nov 2014 at 07:21 PM ----------

Dude, I totally could survive being kicked in the (hypothetical) balls. I suffer from intense, 3-week-long bouts of cramps every 6 weeks (that's when I get my period)…. trust me, there is little I cannot withstand :bang:

#10 lymanclark, Nov 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2014
  11. iiimee

Hmm... I want to know what it feels like to walk and go around a normal day with that thing between my legs... it seems like it might be a nice feeling, in it's own twisted right :wink:

12. lymanclark

lymanclark Guest

Yesssssss.

13. iiimee

Lol, and I loved how it felt as a little kid to have a flat chest, and I want to feel that again... I mean, pecks are one thing, but breasts are a horrid monster which attach themselves to my chest, feeding off my happiness.

14. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Strangely, stomach. I've a bit of a fetish around that area, admittedly.

Seriously, it's no fun feeling "wide" in that region.

15. Quiet Raven

You may be right. But man, that pain can be VERY intense if hard enough. Actually, even I don't even know just how painful it can be. I was never actually hit really hard at any point in my life... Luckily. But very frequently I land on my balls when I hop on a bicycle... And that is very painful.

16. Oddish

Oddish Guest

Testosterone does make parts down there grow a bit, and (tmi, but whatever), I've experienced erections since being on hormones for a while - but it's not exactly the same. The clitoris and penis are analogous and are made up of the same tissue, but I just want to know what having a dick feels like, having an actual boner... just for one day... gah.

Hahaha, if I could magically get a penis but the only requisite would be having to be kicked right after, I'd be even more enthusiastic. I hate hearing guys mention how there's nothing worse than being kicked there, like I'm missing out on some universal male thing.

17. Quiet Raven

"Nothing worse"? Nah. Actually, I'd say the feeling of biting my tongue is actually worse. THAT hurts. I do that sometimes when I eat. So hard it bleeds like crazy. That hurts more, at least, then the testicle pains I felt. Which I guess isn't as much pain as could be caused there... like I said earlier. But still.

18. Oddish

Oddish Guest

Eh, I can't speak from personal experience (of course), but I've always noticed guys wincing at the thought of any pain inflicted down there, so I'd assume it's gotta hurt pretty bad, especially with the number of nerves in the testicles.

If it's not as bad as biting your tongue, eh.

19. DoriaN

The pain reverberates throughout your whole body it's so intense.

Your knees buckle, your senses get thrown for a loop, your body confuses pain humour and shock altogether.

You want to laugh, you want to cry, you don't know how to feel, you feel agony.

In my entire life I have never felt a 'pain' quite like it, and I've experienced it a few times.

It's dreadful.

20. lymanclark

lymanclark Guest

So have I :icon_redf :grin: Except.... when my friends poke me. I don't get it!! Yeah, I'm a little, y'know, soft.... but really, guys? REALLY? :dry:

Wide?? What d'you mean? Are you talking about hips? God, I hate hips :dry:

---------- Post added 6th Nov 2014 at 08:03 PM ----------

Sounds like my cramps sometimes. Except when I get those, I also sweat, feel weak, and occasionally vomit. :help: