1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Geder fluidity or fluctuatig dysphoria?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Raatox, Nov 9, 2014.

1. Raatox

Some days I Just want to pass as a male and get dysphoric about people calling me female and wearing female clothes and my body. Some other days I can kinda like my body, or at leastfell quite comfortable in it, i can wear some female clothes and when someone says 'she', it's like "puh, I pass".

Is this common among trans*-persons or is it actually some kind of genderfluidity?

2. RalphHenry

RalphHenry Guest

I get that too sometimes. For me it feels like some days I absolutely have to pass or be as manly as possible or else I will get really anxious and some days I can deal with my body and being misgendered. However, I know I'm 100% trans and I can't just be happy with my female body. There's always something on my body that bothers me, but to different degrees.

3. Acm

Acm Guest

I think it's pretty common for dysphoria to fluctuate, it doesn't always have to be really bad. Sometimes it's awful, sometimes it's barely noticeable

4. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I get this sometimes too. It's what led me to identify as pangender for a long time. I thought that what I was feeling was making me not be male. Later on, I realized I was just having different levels of dysphoria.