1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice, maybe?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by BecomingEllie, Nov 9, 2014.

1. Hi there, I'm Ellie. I'm new here. I think I'm a transgendered girl, but I have a lot of conflicting emotions on that front. As to whether I actually feel like I'm a girl, or if it's just some sort of a sexual fantasy, or if I'm just trying to be different? I definitely love dressing up, wearing makeup (even though I don't get to do it much), and I love the idea of being a girl.

But I'm really scared that it doesn't go beyond that? Any advice is welcome. And if you have any questions I guess I'd be glad to answer? I think I really just need to talk about it more.

2. TrueHeartZ

Hi, I'm going through the exact same thing. Well, I was born female but think I mite be trans. I am trying to figure out if I am really transgender or am just confused. I am just here to let you know your not going through this alone.

3. That helps, thanks. This year's been pretty hard. The whole Trans thing has been pushed to the front of my mind, along with thoughts of sexuality, relationship issues, and a few anxiety attacks (also new to me).

4. TrueHeartZ

I know how that is. This site is the first place I've ever talked to people about the way I feel. If you need to talk I'd be happy to. I mite not be the best for giving advise since I'm as confused as you are but I will help as much as I can.

5. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
  6. Alright, thank you!