1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why Am I So Fucking Complex?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Galactic Rains, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Galactic Rains

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So my parents are always telling me I never commit to anything I do. It’s true, and its because I have been shaped so many different ways I’m like 27 different people! I’m a:

lazy ass, creative spirit, harry potter fan, hopeless romantic, gaga obsessed crazy person, drag queen supporter, roller coaster enthusiast, batman watcher, lover of all things gay, religious music listener, baker ,digital art student, atheist, aspiring young author and a fucking obsessed reality television viewer!

I’m always on to something new and I can never commit to anything! Please help me! I know I can be great, but I am running out of time to prove it. This is also why I have such a hard time picking a future path, imagine thinking you will be author one day, a scientist the next, and a fucking drag queen after that. I have problems.:tears:

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You might think about counseling....

there are people who are gifted in many ways and like variety and learn new things. But it might also be important do follow through, at least to some point, so to aquire some knowledge or proficiency.
    What about making a few things in parallel, not too much, like 2 or three things ?

3. Stacy in MA

I think you may need to cut yourself a little slack :slight_smile:

You are only 16. You have practically your entire life ahead of you. Almost no one has it figured out at that age, and most of the ones who think they do end up changing their minds anyway.

4. Galactic Rains

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thanks for all the help!

5. kindy14

kindy14 Guest

Yeah, 16, you don't have to make up your mind, or take responsibility for much. Do good in school, stay out of trouble. Figure out what you're passionate about, and be good at it.

I'm a:
    programmer
    mechanic
    gun smith
    woodworker
    gardener
    racer
    artist
    photographer
    roller coaster enthusiast
    movie buff
    war history student
    lover of Dungeons & Dragons
    cook
    sewer
    interior decorator

among other things

And I'm 50, I only do one of those as a profession. The rest are hobbies and passions. I'm passionate about building things, and fixing things.

6. Becoming

Out Status:
    A few people
    I am just learning I'm gay or bisexual and cross dress. This took 57 years. I'm interested in talking to you.

7. Galactic Rains

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm always here to meet and chat with new people :slight_smile: