1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is my Gender ??

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by ouraborus, Nov 11, 2014.

1. ouraborus

ouraborus Guest

I was born female and still am,and I like females,straight females only. I have never been to relationship with other than them. But I hate to give myself to them. I never let anyone touch me. It just makes me uneasy. I don't even like looking at my naked body in mirror because I hate being female. I want the world to call me male but I don't have any interest going under knife to get the boy parts I always wanted to have.
    I have been in many relationship but I never let anyone touch me,up here or down there. I was never naked infront of anyone. When I say this,most people don't believe. Yes,I make love to them,but I never let any of my girls do anything to me,just the idea of that makes my blood boils with anger and disgust.
    So what do I call myself? That means I am still vergin? Am I lesbain or am the totally new gender here??? :dry:

2. Acm

Acm Guest

It sounds to me like you're a straight guy who's too uncomfortable with his body to do anything sexual with it.

If you identify as male and you like women, that makes you straight, not a lesbian.

3. FireSmoke

FireSmoke Guest

Answer my question:

Do you want to be a guy or you feel trapped in a wrong body?

4. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You might have a look at this:
    Breaking Through the Binary: Gender Explained Using Continuums

This explains the difference between gender idendity, gender expression etc...

please remember its a spectrum... ist up to you where you are comfortable...
    there is no such thing as trans enough...

Am I Transgender or Transsexual - Teens Wonder Am I Transgender or Transsexual

and this:

http://emptyclosets.com/forum/anony.../147192-transitioning-where-do-i-start.html#4

The tg spectrum goes i.e. from people living with almost androgynous appearance, to styling more like the preferred gender, to taking hormones, etc.
    Of course the list is not all possible options.
    It's up to you to collect further information...
    You might also for example talk to a gender therapist or someone from an lgbt center, if that's what you want.

I would do things I'm comfortable with, don't feel pressured to do something... its your decision...
    There is no only one right way to do this, and it can be fun along the way.
    Its your choice what you want to do...

and this:
    http://emptyclosets.com/forum/anonymous-discussions/157521-faab-masturbation-thread.html#7

(*hug*)