1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am a nongender now (and I think too much)

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Bastian, Nov 14, 2014.

1. Bastian

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi all, this post might be longer and I am sorry for this. I just need to know your opinion, or maybe I just need to write something what is in my mind.

I was born as a female but I´ve never felt like one. After years of playing with boys, boy-ish roleplays and larps, heavy dysphoria, anxiety and other lovely hints and clues, the idea of me being a transgender finally hit me. It was MASSIVE - well, dunno how to describe it precisely, but you guys here probably have the idea, since you all have been through something like that. So many things just made sense now! I felt so very different, and great - everything was new and shiny. Everything was RIGHT. Oh my, I even started to suspect that I have a sexuality (a thing I´ve found impossible before) and I was more than willing to explore it!
    Oh happy days, when all was certain!

Now let´s move few weeks forward. I don´t know what happened. My problem is, I always think too much. And I cannot help it. I started to think now, too. Question myself. As the result, I don´t know who I am (again). Certainly, I am not a female. I hate the mere idea of being a girl/woman. I don´t know how to be a female and I am tired of coordinating my behavior with my appearance. But I don´t know how to be a male. I have no fuckin idea. I don´t understand the rules. I don´t get the part.
    I feel like I am stuck in the middle. A perfect nongender person (I don´t even know if this is a right medical term or did I just made it up?).

I need my happy certain days back. I put myself fully into my job so I don´t have to think. I am working after hours and I am scared of free weekends (damn it´s Friday again!).

Is there anyone who understands? Maybe I just need to talk to somebody. But don´t know who would that be.

2. MissMiri

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    mew -purrs- -hugs you-

3. Kaylen

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You sound agender - part of the non-binary umbrella, and trans* (with the asterisk). I why like this. If you ever want to talk you can message me.

4. Nightdream

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You could try experimenting with clothes and/or presenting yourself to other people as a guy just to see if it sounds right. If you still feel like it doesn't fit, just be you and give a name to it later. Have you already thouvht about the possibility that you might be non-binary?

#4 Nightdream, Nov 14, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2014